776 10 2017-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MJLSTUDIOS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

Filmed at the Waterfront Park in Washington, NC. I tried to depict life as it passes by.

2017-6-1
Use props
Antonio76
Second Officer
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

WOW! Beautiful, thanks for sharing! Loved the music, and the video shot while flying backwards really gave me the feeling of looking into the past...
2017-6-1
Use props
imagine it
lvl.3
United States

Nice job. A good relaxing start to my day.
2017-6-1
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

Nice job MJL!
2017-6-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It's a lovely location, thanks for sharing.
2017-6-1
Use props
KozmoK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23950 ft
United States

Awesome!  Very relaxing, good choice in music as well!  I live in the desert, and rarely see so much beauty in green and water!  What model phantom is that?

Also I noticed that when your turning, the camera is jittering - anyone else see this?  I'm going to try to fly my P4P  backwards and see if it does the same - maybe its just the youtube compression.
2017-6-1
Use props
MJLSTUDIOS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

KozmoK Posted at 2017-6-1 09:38
Awesome!  Very relaxing, good choice in music as well!  I live in the desert, and rarely see so much beauty in green and water!  What model phantom is that?

Also I noticed that when your turning, the camera is jittering - anyone else see this?  I'm going to try to fly my P4P  backwards and see if it does the same - maybe its just the youtube compression.

Phantom 4 Pro. The wind was blowing at about 15mph steady with gust to 25. I shot flying forward and reversed it in post production which seems to exaggerate gimble   movement.
2017-6-2
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great Job my friend.
2017-6-5
Use props
Gillega
lvl.2
United States

Very enjoyable - Very relaxing, and as stated before good choice in music as well!
2017-6-5
Use props
sky wombat
First Officer
Flight distance : 1454078 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Nice looking place & pretty laid back. All it needs is the barbecue & esky to complete the scene
2017-6-6
Use props
DanbyUrgess
Second Officer
United States

I enjoyed the footage and easy feel with the music background. Backward motion works great, but maybe a mix of side to side, and hold  steady for a still, and some forward shots would add to the watchability for me. But it was a great job! Thx for sharing
2017-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules