Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
X5S Lens Calibration
6783 3 2017-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jon Dow
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi All,

I have the I2 X5S and I have not calibrated the camera yet, save for it doing its usual gimbal dance, and the rest of the drone is fully calibrated.  

I have been told that there are some specific ways / best practices for calibrating the lens on the X5S after each lens removal and refitting, something to do with flying at a particular height, pointing the camera to the ground and touch focusing, then doing something to make that it's infinity point?  

Also, what is the best way to use the "testcard" board that came with the Inspire 2?

Does anyone have the actual line and verse on what to do, please? I am not getting the best quality footage from mine yet and I want to ensure that it's just the above that is why.  I currently have the standard supplied DJI 17mm lens and intend to get the Oly 45mm shortly.

Thanks,
Jon.

2017-6-1
Use props
Jon Dow
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have found out that the calibration board is for the collision sensors, is this right?
2017-6-1
Use props
imagine it
lvl.3
United States

Here is a link to the DJI lens calibration tutorial for the X5 cameras.
2017-6-1
Use props
Jon Dow
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

imagine it Posted at 2017-6-1 16:06
Here is a link to the DJI lens calibration tutorial for the X5 cameras. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fC56-pccgs&t=6s

Thanks a lot
2017-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules