Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Service NIGHTMARE part 2
809 3 2017-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mazurlazer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2303 ft
United States

I am at a loss for words... I posted a few weeks ago about a nightmarish experience that I had with DJI's repair center here in Los Angeles. Well, after 2 weeks and 1 day they finally mailed me back my drone. Except, wait, no, they didn't.
When I unboxed the drone I quickly noticed that they had installed the quick-release prop mounts on my Inspire. I didn't ask for this but okay. Except the props that they gave me are the WRONG PROPS! So I contact an online "customer service rep" and we eventually discover that they sent me someone else's drone... They give me this poor guy's email address and because they literally refuse to help me in any way, shape, or form I end up writing to this perseon directly hoping that we can resolve this directly. So yes, they gave me the wrong props for the wrong person's drone. All after more than a month at their "service center". The apathy and incompetence of these people is mind blowing. How the hell are we supposed to run a proper business when this is the service that we receive?

Does anyone know of a direct way to get in touch with someone at DJI to lodge a formal complaint and maybe, actually get something done? Also, is there somewhere appropriate to lodge a formal complaint against DJI as a company? This behavior is reprehensible and can not be allowed to continue.

Thank you to anyone who can help in any way. I am at my wits end at this point. You can see my original post here - http://forum.dji.com/thread-96729-1-1.html

2017-6-1
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sincerely sorry for the trouble you have been caused, could you please leave me your case number so I can look into it?  I did't find it from your two threads.
2017-6-2
Use props
mazurlazer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2303 ft
United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-6-2 00:30
Sincerely sorry for the trouble you have been caused, could you please leave me your case number so I can look into it?  I did't find it from your two threads.

CAS-592476-D2H1R4

Just received an email from DJI "support" saying that they'd be happy to mail me the correct props in "1 to 2 weeks". Wow. Thanks guys!
2017-6-2
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

mazurlazer Posted at 2017-6-2 07:41
CAS-592476-D2H1R4

Just received an email from DJI "support" saying that they'd be happy to mail me the correct props in "1 to 2 weeks". Wow. Thanks guys!

Thank you for the feedback, I responded your PM, please check it.
2017-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules