Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Headphones
2506 8 2017-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MenSch0r
lvl.4
Switzerland

Hello,

I'm absolut a beginner and this is my first post.

I have a OSMO PRO with a Huawei Mate 9 as (display) with a RODE Microphone and external battery.

My easy question.

I would like to hear my recording sound with my "Bose QuiteComfort" Headphones over Bluetooth.
It this posible? Also with a normal Headphone?

Is this somehow posible?

Thank you.

PS: sorry for my English.
2017-6-1
Use props
Peter Groom
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hi - I dont have this camera but 1)  I dont think so based on my experience of my camera (basic osmo) and from reading losts of posts on this board about audio, and 2)  Dji dont seem very motivated to address audio issues on their products.
2017-6-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry it's impossible right now, the audio is recorded by audio board inside the handle, and cannot hear the sound by any headset during recording. Sorry for the inconvenience.
2017-6-5
Use props
MenSch0r
lvl.4
Switzerland

I think, with a update can we handle this issues. So, it is possible to move around the OSMO witht he microphone to hear the noise and place the microphone on the best place. And also we can adjust the microphone record volume to hear the effect to reduce the noise.
But anyway,  Thank you for this information.
And sorry for my english.
2017-6-6
Use props
marctronixx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

no sir ... audio is not going to be heard to your phones in real time. its not physically possible. software updates will not fix that.

if you are SERIOUS about recording audio, you need to get an audio recorder and record it separately. then at your video editor, you will sync up the audio and video in post.
2017-7-20
Use props
djiuser_N4f68NM
New

Pakistan

Just record and check
2017-9-14
Use props
nrose101
lvl.1
United States

While not possible now. I agree it should be added. For a supposedly professional rig not having that is puzzling.
2017-9-14
Use props
AuroraUsa
Banned

Ukraine

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-11-8
Use props
Mark Antis
lvl.1

United States

Hi, I need some help regarding lists.