Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
A vid i did
845 6 2017-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJ Nee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84610 ft
Australia

Hi all

Firstly, just to let you know upfront, this wasn't solely shot on my P3S and includes a heap of my GoPro footage too.

This is, however, the first video i have combined both.

The spot in this video is the public water park at Eastern Beach in Geelong. I fell in love with the place as soon as i set eyes on it, and during the summer months i'm down there using the amazing facilities and meeting new people.

Anyway, i hope you enjoy the video

Oh, and i also wrote the music for this too!

Cheers,

Neil
2017-6-2
Use props
RADROCKET
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1110827 ft
United States

Awesome , you have a great talent.  Were you inspired by Tony Banks in your music ?
2017-6-2
Use props
fans772bff11
New
Flight distance : 646 ft
United States

Great job all the way around.  This inspires me to do the same.  Just had my maiden flight of my P3S this afternoon!
2017-6-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

That looks really fun, thanks for sharing.
2017-6-2
Use props
DJ Nee
lvl.2
Australia

RADROCKET Posted at 2017-6-2 12:41
Awesome , you have a great talent.  Were you inspired by Tony Banks in your music ?

Many thanks
Not sure who Tony Banks is, and whether you're referencing the guitar intro or the 'dance' main part...but i listen to and write a few different styles.
Besides dance music i listen to a lot of 'post rock'...which is sort of heavy-ish film soundtrack type stuff., and i also wrote a load myself under the name 'It May Never End'. There's heaps uploaded...just do a Youtube search ;)

If anyone ever needs copyright free music for a video then you're more than welcome to use any my stuff
2017-6-2
Use props
DJ Nee
lvl.2
Australia

After receiving a few PM's regarding downloading my solo project 'It May Never End' albums for copyright free music to use in your video's, i decided the best way was to upload a zip file with both albums for you.....
All i ask is that if you decide to use any of it, it would be fab if you could credit me at the end of your video somewhere....(music by "It May Never End" or something!?) I'm hoping there's something you can use in this lot, as i know what a pain it is to put a video onto Youtube etc only to have the soundtrack flagged and adverts bombard your video's. There's nothing more annoying!
Anyway, hoping someone somewhere can make use of this download.... be swift though, as i think the link is only active for 10 days. I can always upload it again if anyone misses it though...
All the best, Neil

(ps...i might double up on this and post it in the various other DJI sections too if that's ok? I'm figuring that us p3s users aren't alone in trying to find copyright free music to use! )
It May Never End (copyright free music)

2017-6-3
Use props
chainmon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3268566 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done. I take it the water was not clear enough to get underwater landing shots?
2017-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules