Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No connection DJI GO4 with drone
1239 6 2017-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans66fcb4a0
New
Flight distance : 4954 ft
Netherlands

Hi,

After the last upg firmware to 0.700 i cnt make connection anymore to my drone trough the app.
The controler works fine with the drone, so i can fly, take pics and movie but do that in the blind. So cnt see what i'm doing.

Have DJI GO4 removed and installed severall times, even on 2 other devices. Result stays the same. Disconnected.

The remore controller gives "Check app"

2017-6-2
Use props
Panaceabeachbum
lvl.2
Flight distance : 871430 ft
United States

I get that same message and have to pull the usb cable from my I pad and plug it back in every time I power the Mavic up or swap batteries, I just assumed this was normal
2017-6-2
Use props
FlyingSmasher
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Which phone/tablet and OS are you using?
2017-6-2
Use props
FlyingSmasher
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Panaceabeachbum Posted at 2017-6-2 11:05
I get that same message and have to pull the usb cable from my I pad and plug it back in every time I power the Mavic up or swap batteries, I just assumed this was normal

No it is NOT normal. Try a different cable? Does it work normally when connecting to the main mini usb?
2017-6-2
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

What brand of phone are you using?
2017-6-2
Use props
Klaymen
New
Australia

Since I have been turning my phone to airplane mode before connecting I have not had a disconnect seem it was the problem
2017-6-3
Use props
Chris Miciano
New
United States

I can not get the app to connect. I have a Galaxy S7 and used to fly the Magic without any issue. Now with the new update the app does not connect. I have tried to uninstall/reinstall the app, change cables, reset my phone to factory setting completely whipping everything, I have tried starting in airplane mode. Nothing seems to work. I can not find an answer on the forums and customer support via phone was no help at all. I am very upset I can not get my Mavic to connect. I have never crashed it and my phone is only 6 months old. I have 5 more international trips this year and need this drone to work. I already could not get it to work on my last trip. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP?!?!?!?!
2017-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules