Purple lines on video mode, help please!
1894 4 2017-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DangerP
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hey,

My inspire 2 is brand new and everything is working fine except the camera. I can take still photos fine but when I change to video mode I get a flickering on the DJI GO app screen which is a purple colour. When I switch back to photo mode this goes away.

The purple can also be seen in the playback of the video on the ipad.

Does anybody know whats going on?

I spoke to Dji online support but he didn't have a clue.

I have included a pic below to show what i mean, i hope I don't have to send it back as its brand new
IMG_2123.PNG
2017-6-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

How about the original video in the SD card? Could you please upload a short video? Have you reinstalled DJI Go 4 APP or tried other mobile device? Please provide firmware version of the drone and the RC.
2017-6-5
Use props
DangerP
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi, I tried everything and spoke to various people on tech support and they advised to send the drone back. I was really angry that this drone was 4 days old and the camera and drone was faulty and I had to send them back to Netherlands. They have received the items but not started working on it yet. I am committed to using this drone for business and need this back as soon as possible. But the repair update does not give any updates. Please please, can you help my repair or replacement progress faster? I will lose out on work if I've not got the drone back to complete the work.

Case ID- CAS-693237-F5X2L4

Thanks
2017-6-13
Use props
JBSonic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 779019 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Danger, I also had to send my X5S in.
Don't worry about it, you will receive a new one and have the issue resolved. I hope it is the camera (not the drone).
Since your I2 is new, put on your props and spin them by hand.

You should hear a rattling sound by at least one of them (the red ones usually)

2017-6-13
Use props
DangerP
lvl.1

United Kingdom

JBSonic Posted at 2017-6-13 03:58
Hi Danger, I also had to send my X5S in.
Don't worry about it, you will receive a new one and have the issue resolved. I hope it is the camera (not the drone).
Since your I2 is new, put on your props and spin them by hand.

Hi jBSonic,

I had to send in my drone and controller as well as the X5S so hopefully, it gets resolved, it's just the timeframe I'm worried about.

Did your X5S have the same issue with the purple lines? My I2 showed error messages saying "obstacle avoidance system disabled" and "landing gear lowered" which are both incorrect but I could not get rid of them.
And how long did your take through the whole process of sending it in to receiving it back?

Thanks

2017-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules