App Crash
520 2 2017-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Topcats
lvl.1
Flight distance : 751 ft
United Kingdom

Being new to the drone scene and coming from a motor industry background,i am amazed at the complete lack of advice,comments,reassurance from DJi,the crashing of the Android app constantly is not only amazing after all this time and so many updates it could be dangerous if flying in Sports Mode.
1 It should come as official letter from Dji that any body using the latest Android software should stop using it on safety grounds
2 Switch to suitable ios system if available
3 This equipment is very expensive and clearly not fit for purpose,i doubt Dji would entertain compensation so for anybody running Android the least they could do is cover the cost for there clients for the Litchi App its well built and very stable on Android

2017-6-3
Use props
15matjan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1158258 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Dear Topcats,
I purposedly bought a P4P+ with dedicated screen hoping to avoid these issues.
But I was wrong, the DJI standalone solution is worse, crashes too when syncing, a lot of problems descibed on a separated topic.
Sorry to be victims of  a very inefficient technical support...
2017-6-3
Use props
MeDrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1245548 ft
Italy

Will we have a solution for this soon?....The official reply to this problem is that they are working on it and that is caused because there are so many devices out there?But how come that with the old version Dji Go and P3A i never had this problem,or at least so often to go mad?
2017-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules