HELP
813 2 2017-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RJoseph
lvl.1
United States

I've owned my drone for 7 months and have had no problems until now . I did the newest update and logged in with no issues. Went to go fly were I always do and the camera kept cutting out. It appeared to of stabilized so I took it up just 40 feet up and 50 yards out I lost signal but I still had control of it. Light on the controller was green and so was the drone for the link. I sat it down turned off the controller restarted the controller and everything appeared to by fine. Then it did it all over again but with me next to it. Any ideas or is this the newest isuue to the update?
2017-6-3
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

Which device are you using (Android or Apple) and which model device?  Is it still on the DJI Approved list?

Fwiw, GO 4.1.0 disconnected on me (Screen camera view was grey) with an AIr 2 iPad for the first time maybe only 50 feet away.  I had it set to Manual channel 19 so don't know if that was why or if there was interference on it.  Needs more troubleshooting for me.
2017-6-3
Use props
RJoseph
lvl.1
United States

fansa84fe8a4 Posted at 2017-6-3 09:00
Which device are you using (Android or Apple) and which model device?  Is it still on the DJI Approved list?

Fwiw, GO 4.1.0 disconnected on me (Screen camera view was grey) with an AIr 2 iPad for the first time maybe only 50 feet away.  I had it set to Manual channel 19 so don't know if that was why or if there was interference on it.  Needs more troubleshooting for me.

I'm using IPad 2
2017-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules