Everybody sends me elsewhere
1426 9 2017-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Diiir
lvl.3
Russia

After 700 firmware Mavic update I got errors - vision system error, downward infrared sensor error and downward right vision error.

Chat support sent me for repair service. I'm from Russia and bought my Mavic from Aliexpress DJI authorized store (marked on Ali as Top brand) so support sent me to support.eu@dji.com (Germany). That one sent me to russian distributor who told me that he can not make warranty repair of my Mavic and sent me back to manufacturer. Support.eu sent me again. He said that can not recieve packets from Russia and sent me to some aliexpress official dealer but not my seller. Dont' ask me - why? That dealer rejected my appeal cause I am not his buyer and sent me to my seller. My seller rejected my apeal cause I did not buy his additional waranty on Mavic purchase. With all this sendings I came back to chat support and got the url to the automatic repair service system that generated me the RMA and forced me to send my Mavic to Germany as soon as possible. But german service told me earlier that he can't recieve packets from Russia.

Now I have the opened RMA and I don't understand what to do. What will happen if I will send my Mavic? German service will reject or simply will not even pick up my packet from post office? So I will recieve it back and my RMA will be expired, isn't it? I don't understand why german service can't recieve my packet and why DJI generates me RMA to Germany at the same time.

PS Anyway I decided to send my Mavic to german service tommorrow cause I don't see any other ways to solve the problem.

2017-6-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I regret the trouble you’ve been inflicted, would you please provide me your case number and the email address you contacted with support.eu@dji.com?  We will look into it and make your experience with us better.
2017-6-4
Use props
Diiir
lvl.3
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-4 00:27
I regret the trouble you’ve been inflicted, would you please provide me your case number and the email address you contacted with ?  We will look into it and make your experience with us better.

Wrote you in PM.
2017-6-4
Use props
Diiir
lvl.3
Russia

gerasimtsev (at) gmail.com CAS-683519-X7C4P1
2017-6-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Diiir Posted at 2017-6-5 00:03

Have replied to you in PM.
2017-6-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Diiir Posted at 2017-6-5 00:03

Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused, I just sent you message to help you follow up the case, please help me confirm the info, hope we could get it addressed as soon as possible. Appreciate your patience.
2017-6-6
Use props
Diiir
lvl.3
Russia

Nothing is happening. Administrator told me on 2017-06-05 do not send my Mavic to Germany. And nothing has happened since that time. Nobody contacted me to help with my case. I'm still sitting with my faulty Mavic. I don't fly. Tomorrow I will go to Thailand and leave my Mavic at home for about two weeks cause I don't know - can I fly it? Will flying of faulty Mavic affects the warranty? So for two more weeks nothing will happen again. Also on first days of July my case will expire. There are no any movements about a month. And nobody explaines me even what I'm waiting for?

The administrator does not communicate with me in PM anymore. Earlier she told me that someone will contact me for my case, but nobody still was.

What's going on? I'm very patient but I want to know what I'm waiting for.
2017-6-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Diiir Posted at 2017-6-21 22:54
Nothing is happening. Administrator told me on 2017-06-05 do not send my Mavic to Germany. And nothing has happened since that time. Nobody contacted me to help with my case. I'm still sitting with my faulty Mavic. I don't fly. Tomorrow I will go to Thailand and leave my Mavic at home for about two weeks cause I don't know - can I fly it? Will flying of faulty Mavic affects the warranty? So for two more weeks nothing will happen again. Also on first days of July my case will expire. There are no any movements about a month. And nobody explaines me even what I'm waiting for?

The administrator does not communicate with me in PM anymore. Earlier she told me that someone will contact me for my case, but nobody still was.

That's really frustrating, I totally understand how you feel about this situation.
I am now trying my best to help you. I have informed the support team for your concern again and push them to help you out as soon as possible. We'll contact you within the next business day for the update, thank you very much for your patience.
2017-6-22
Use props
Diiir
lvl.3
Russia

Finally my problem was solved with the help of forum admininistrator(s) and local distributor. I would like to express my gratitude to the administrators DJI Natalia and DJI Mindy, as well as to the local distributor. I'm very satisfied for repair. Thanks. )
2017-7-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Diiir Posted at 2017-7-19 21:00
Finally my problem was solved with the help of forum admininistrator(s) and local distributor. I would like to express my gratitude to the administrators DJI Natalia and DJI Mindy, as well as to the local distributor. I'm very satisfied for repair. Thanks. )

We are pleased to hear everything has been resolved, and sorry again for the inconvenience brought.
Wish you have a nice time on flying the drone. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.
2017-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules