Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
X5s Osmo?
1974 8 2017-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Burlingtonfilms
Second Officer
Flight distance : 108550 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Any news regarding an Osmo for the X5s camera?  Is it even possible to make one?
2017-6-3
Use props
Vida Vista
New
United States

In the Osmo Forum there is a thread from back in April that rumors the new handle is in production.    When ever the new handle becomes available I expect it to be quite different than the X5 handle beause it will have the video processing and recording built into the handle and possibly an SSD slot.   
2017-6-4
Use props
DTK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

Do you mean it will cost a lot of money?? That probably not a problem, however, I wish that they can make the design more elegantly and ergonomically without attaching this and that to the handle. If they cannot resolve loss frame issue once the file size exceeded 4G, the handle will not be for me.
2017-6-4
Use props
Remotus Pilotus
lvl.1
United States

I hope they release this soon.  This was part of the appeal of purchasing the I2.  Don't get me wrong, the I2 is awesome on its own, but an Osmo version would complete the package.  Actually, an Osmo and an Underwater case would complete the package.  Are you listening DJI?
2017-6-4
Use props
kerofai
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1446329 ft
United Kingdom

I believe X5S Osmo is abandoned project. Maybe Ronin 2 is suitable?
2017-7-23
Use props
Burlingtonfilms
Second Officer
Flight distance : 108550 ft
  • >>>
Canada

kerofai Posted at 2017-7-23 06:36
I believe X5S Osmo is abandoned project. Maybe Ronin 2 is suitable?

Really?  Can anyone at DJI confirm that the X5s Osmo is no longer in the works?
2017-8-11
Use props
fans19ec64eb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 210371 ft
Canada

Would be awesome to know if this will become available soon? Anybody in the know please reply!
I am contemplating purchasing a gh5 but would much prefer the Prefer the OSMO with x5s
2017-8-14
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
First Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

If it does come to fruition, there is the issue about adding the Prores license to it which may add another $1,200 to it if the license remains locked to the processing hardware within it?  So the Osmo X5S/X4S may exceed $2,000 easily, maybe $3,000?   
2017-8-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans19ec64eb Posted at 2017-8-14 07:55
Would be awesome to know if this will become available soon? Anybody in the know please reply!
I am contemplating purchasing a gh5 but would much prefer the Prefer the OSMO with x5s

License key is associated with aircraft and Cinecore processing system is built into aircraft nose, it would be hard to mount X5S to Osmo handle because of hardware and software limit.
Please note the future release in our website.
2017-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules