Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Android - DJI GO 4 - crash
552 1 2017-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0bea1d22
Flight distance : 733192 ft
United Kingdom

Dji go 4 as to be the worst app out there.
Had nothing but problems with the mavic ever since i bought it in feb.
Started off with the camera gimbal not working correctly and wouldnt stay level, took it back to store and got a replacement.
Had the replacement 4 days and now updated the DJI GO 4 app and guess what, like 1000's of you it keeps crashing in flight, to the point i crashed the bloody thing today, seen as i was completly blind and nothing would respond.
4 props broken and some nice tiger stripes down the battery casing.
Its getting to the point where i dont want to take this thing out and fly anymore.   what a waist of £1200 if you cant use it as exspected.
stop releasing new updates and pushing new drones out if there not stable, someone is going to get hurt and alot of drones crashed. luckliey i got away with it, but it staying in the box until its sorted.
I use a samsug s6, running the new version off sortfware 7.0, wished id stayed on the marshmellow 6.0, that was stable, back in april.
DJI you need to sort this out ASAP.

2017-6-4
Use props
Angelo26
Second Officer
Flight distance : 799718 ft
Austria

Nothing new ...............  DJI GO 4 makes MP completely useless ..... Give Litchi a try .................
2017-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules