Invalid SD Card
2071 2 2017-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stevethebeave
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32339 ft
United States

So, I have the error invalid sd card on my P3S drone. I have read dozens of threads about this and tried everything from deleting and recreating partitions, to formatting in different file systems, to formatting in different devices. It will not format in the drone. It is a Toshiba M302 Exceria 32GB UHS-3 waterproof and shockproof card. I have tried half a dozen cards, including a piece of crap one from Amazon for $1 8gb class 2. EVERY SINGLE ONE worked except for my Toshiba 32 GB and a Unirex 32GB. I tried 1 4GB, 2 8GB, 2 32GB, and 1 16GB, only the 32GB didn't work. It is a legit card from micro center. I would like to fix this, if possible. Please don't answer this post if you are only going to tell me to try formatting, format it in different devices, format in different file systems, format it in the drone, or recreate a partition without formatting it. I have already tried those things and I don't want the thread to get sidetracked. If you have any experience with this issue, not one like it, but this issue, and you fixed it, please tell me how. Thanks.
2017-6-4
Use props
ilsaarin
New
Flight distance : 52339 ft
Finland

I was struggling with my brand new 64Gb Sandisk extreme. I managed to make it work with instructions I found from this thread: http://forum.dji.com/thread-36407-1-1.html Post #2.
2017-6-4
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Yeah, I know you don't want to be told this, but if the aircraft will not accept it, then get another card. The aircraft is trying to tell you it is not acceptable. Try a Sandisk Extreme series card, they are the most reliable of all.
2017-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules