case never response - CAS-643538-Z2B6C3
1083 11 2017-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JoePGM
lvl.3
Flight distance : 391293 ft
United Kingdom

DJI, please be honest, if you are not going to replace the props for me, just say it. I can't see the reason why no one contact me about the replacement schedule and details. NEVER!

Yourt UK contact number +44 2078621722 - not valid (a big joke). Everytime calling online chat - just get told will have someone reply me, and always a joke and no one contact me. I could only keep chase up my case theough the stupid email system. Your zendesk system logged 5 case there and all marked as SOLVED! haha , good work DJI!

bandicam 2017-06-04 19-14-57-381.png
bandicam 2017-06-04 19-16-05-634.png
2017-6-4
Use props
Mcflying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 243753 ft
Netherlands

euh,.....did you didn't catch the mail with the new phonenumber?
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline
2017-6-4
Use props
JoePGM
lvl.3
United Kingdom

The number I have is attached from the DJI Support email as signature, suppose that is valid
2017-6-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, really sorry for the inconvenience caused, we've forwarded your feedback to the management, will have it corrected soon.
For props replacement case, we're looking into it with the local designated department now, will contact you for an update as soon as possible.
We'd love to try our best to get everything resolved shortly, truly appreciate your patience and support!
2017-6-4
Use props
JoePGM
lvl.3
United Kingdom

what do "as soon as possible" mean? 1 month? 1 year?

I get told from the day1 but never heard back from anyone. No one contact me , no ETA , no reply.

I could sense my case will be abandon because of nature and importance.

2017-6-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

JoePGM Posted at 2017-6-4 23:16
what do "as soon as possible" mean? 1 month? 1 year?

I get told from the day1 but never heard back from anyone. No one contact me , no ETA , no reply.

I totally understand how you feel, I would feel just as you do if I were in your position.
We're working on your case, and I will also keep an eye on its progress,  thank you very much for your patience!
2017-6-5
Use props
JoePGM
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hi DJI.

After waiting for near a month. I receive the replacement props today. However, all the props are the simple foamed version only, none of them are the new version with Digit2 underneath.

I'm very very disappointed. Time wasted, nothing resolve from DJI. My Day1 post mentioned clearly the only props that could fix the rattling is "digit2" version, but now, DJI just simply throw out the defective items to customer.
2017-6-8
Use props
JoePGM
lvl.3
United Kingdom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm3NKppyDI4

the props still the simple foamed version but not the digit2 version and they still cause rattling

DJI, as I stated in my Day1 post, only the digit2 props could solve the rattling and that's why I raise the ticket.
2017-6-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

JoePGM Posted at 2017-6-8 22:47
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm3NKppyDI4

the props still the simple foamed version but not the digit2 version and they still cause rattling

We do apologize for this situation and sympathize with your disappointment.  I’ve reported your case to the engineer, we will keep you updated once we get feedback. Appreciate your patience.
2017-6-10
Use props
JoePGM
lvl.3
United Kingdom

thank you Mindy.

The last message from DJI Europe are:

"We are sorry to tell you, but according to our repair center, this is the latest Inspire 2 prop we have available. The rattling sound is normal for the Inspire 2 and won't affect any fly behavior. We recommend to keep using these props. "

"We have done multiple tests with these props, we are sure they won't harm the motor. The props you received is the latest revision of the props we have. We can assure you these props won't reduce the motor life for your unit. "
2017-6-10
Use props
fansfb228991
New

Hong Kong

Dear sir, I am sorry that the prop is rattle. The prop in your Youtube Video is safe for normal operation. If you would like to solve the rattle noise,  you can try to put two pieces of foam together, and see if that could solve your problem.
2017-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Joe, please refer to 11# which replied by our R&D engineer. Rattling sound is normal and will not affect fly performance at all, please don't worry about that.
2017-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules