DJI Doesn't Care Refresh
1077 5 2017-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2e3c031b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14685 ft
United States

I crashed my P4P all my fault. Case accepted 5/15, drone returned 4 day shipping, received, unboxed, and replaced 5/27 with DJI care refresh, tested and indicating shipping in 1 day.  That was a week ago. Tomorrow reaches the 1 month mark. All I get is bs reasons on delay. Customer service email, phone, and chat are totally powerless/useless as for all they can do is basically check the same status displayed online. First and last DJI product guaranteed. Probably going to sell it and go with Autel or anything else but this terrible company.
2017-6-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We sincerely sorry to have kept you waiting, we're working very hard to get this situation resolved recently so you could receive it back and enjoy flying soon.
What's your case number? We'd love to look into it and try our best to help you speed up the process, appreciate your patience!
2017-6-4
Use props
fans2e3c031b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14685 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-6-4 18:02
We sincerely sorry to have kept you waiting, we're working very hard to get this situation resolved recently so you could receive it back and enjoy flying soon.
What's your case number? We'd love to look into it and try our best to help you speed up the process, appreciate your patience!

I appreciate the help, but its pointless now especially having to post on a forum to get something done when i have exhausted every customer service avenue with zero help or explanation.  If I ever get it back I am going to sell it as soon as I can.  This honestly is the worst experience with anything, but thankfully it is a lesson learned..unfortunately it was close to a $2K one..
2017-6-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans2e3c031b Posted at 2017-6-5 05:34
I appreciate the help, but its pointless now especially having to post on a forum to get something done when i have exhausted every customer service avenue with zero help or explanation.  If I ever get it back I am going to sell it as soon as I can.  This honestly is the worst experience with anything, but thankfully it is a lesson learned..unfortunately it was close to a $2K one..

I totally understand your feelings and would love to try my best to help you get it back as soon as possible.
Sorry I failed to track your case number with the e-mail you use for forum here.
Appreciate if you could leave me your case number, thank you very much!
2017-6-6
Use props
fans3396d7cb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 172106 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-6-6 04:42
I totally understand your feelings and would love to try my best to help you get it back as soon as possible.
Sorry I failed to track your case number with the e-mail you use for forum here.
Appreciate if you could leave me your case number, thank you very much!

I opened case # CAS-655860-N7Z0N0 and contacted customer service. I was told I was "quoted" but I have no email from DJI with a quote and was told to wait 2-3 days?   If it has already been quoted, I would like to have the information now so I can get it back before a trip I have planned.  Sorry to jump into this thread but Im in the same boat.
2017-6-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans3396d7cb Posted at 2017-6-6 07:29
I opened case # CAS-655860-N7Z0N0 and contacted customer service. I was told I was "quoted" but I have no email from DJI with a quote and was told to wait 2-3 days?   If it has already been quoted, I would like to have the information now so I can get it back before a trip I have planned.  Sorry to jump into this thread but Im in the same boat.

Just checked your case , we submitted a data analysis for this crash accident, and it is under process now, we'll send you the Quotation email once it is finished. I've informed our appropriate team to take care of it , we will escalate it. Appreciate your patience.
2017-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules