2358 12 2017-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yoengel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2370988 ft
  • >>>
United States

See attached snapshot below saying my Mavic has been in "Shipping Preparation since May 26".  I don't understand why it is taking 10 days so far to package and ship the Mavic, can the DJI admins help?  I've called support twice and they have already requested to "expedite" my case.

Capture.PNG
2017-6-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Unfortunately there's been a backlog in the Shipping department. Could you please provide your case number so I can follow up with this?
2017-6-5
Use props
yoengel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-5 12:50
Unfortunately there's been a backlog in the Shipping department. Could you please provide your case number so I can follow up with this?

Just DM'ed you my case no. thank you.
2017-6-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

yoengel Posted at 2017-6-5 13:07
Just DM'ed you my case no. thank you.

Got it, I'll let you know what I find out.
2017-6-5
Use props
wormz30
lvl.2
Flight distance : 226460 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dude... You have to dig into it hard... They're way off right now because of their recent move from Carson to Cerritos. They'll tell you it was shipped but in reality, they either forgot to ship it or they just plain didn't ship it. Yet, the online support will try to convince you that it was shipped out of their facility.  online support can barely help you because they literally can only tell you what is documented in the system (which is the same thing you see on your repair status)... They won't physically go into the warehouse and see for themselves unless they have compelling reason to check.
Mine had been in their hands for 3 weeks. Time after time, someone would say, "couple of days" until it turned into several weeks. The invoice said that it was 2 hours worth of labor... but it turned into several days (maybe even a week or more) of inaction... Then when i thought that I was going to see light of day when i got a "confirmation" that repairs were done and it'd be shipped within two days, nothing. Turns out their automated emails are wrong. They hadn't even finished the QA step in the process. I hit them up about it and they were like, "Sorry, we are swamped but thank you for your patience". Couple of days later, I finally got shipping confirmation from DJI yesterday saying that it should arrive today by 1030 am. It never arrived. I contacted DJI and UPS and the online rep kept trying to convince me that it had left their facility. I talked to a UPS rep and they confirmed that it NEVER got to UPS. When i told the online rep this, they went to go check and sure enough... They never bothered to send it. As a matter of fact, if I hadn't called attention to this, they still wouldn't have sent it. This isn't the first time I've been lied to by DJI about my repair of my drone. Great products... horrible customer experience. I'm not trying to Bash DJI, but damn... I've had an insanely bad experience with my repair order
2017-6-6
Use props
yoengel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

wormz30 Posted at 2017-6-6 19:14
Dude... You have to dig into it hard... They're way off right now because of their recent move from Carson to Cerritos. They'll tell you it was shipped but in reality, they either forgot to ship it or they just plain didn't ship it. Yet, the online support will try to convince you that it was shipped out of their facility.  online support can barely help you because they literally can only tell you what is documented in the system (which is the same thing you see on your repair status)... They won't physically go into the warehouse and see for themselves unless they have compelling reason to check.
Mine had been in their hands for 3 weeks. Time after time, someone would say, "couple of days" until it turned into several weeks. The invoice said that it was 2 hours worth of labor... but it turned into several days (maybe even a week or more) of inaction... Then when i thought that I was going to see light of day when i got a "confirmation" that repairs were done and it'd be shipped within two days, nothing. Turns out their automated emails are wrong. They hadn't even finished the QA step in the process. I hit them up about it and they were like, "Sorry, we are swamped but thank you for your patience". Couple of days later, I finally got shipping confirmation from DJI yesterday saying that it should arrive today by 1030 am. It never arrived. I contacted DJI and UPS and the online rep kept trying to convince me that it had left their facility. I talked to a UPS rep and they confirmed that it NEVER got to UPS. When i told the online rep this, they went to go check and sure enough... They never bothered to send it. As a matter of fact, if I hadn't called attention to this, they still wouldn't have sent it. This isn't the first time I've been lied to by DJI about my repair of my drone. Great products... horrible customer experience. I'm not trying to Bash DJI, but damn... I've had an insanely bad experience with my repair order

Thanks for sharing your experience, I have the UPS tracking number and I'm supposed to get the Mavic tomorrow.  From my experience, it seems that asking for DJI admin help here in the forums seems to work best, instead of calling or getting online support, as it largely depends on who answers the call.
2017-6-6
Use props
wormz30
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

yoengel Posted at 2017-6-6 20:13
Thanks for sharing your experience, I have the UPS tracking number and I'm supposed to get the Mavic tomorrow.  From my experience, it seems that asking for DJI admin help here in the forums seems to work best, instead of calling or getting online support, as it largely depends on who answers the call.

Yeah, it seems like this and taking to twitter has been the only way to get anything to happen for the most part. But i've gotten the same kind of responses from different support members and it's literally like they're trained to say the same exact thing. Feels inauthentic after awhile... especially after 3 weeks of this.
2017-6-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

wormz30 Posted at 2017-6-6 19:14

We are aware of this, please provide your case number, we'll look into it and try our best to help.  Please do not spam on Forum, or you will be banned, thanks for your understanding and support!
2017-6-6
Use props
wormz30
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-6-6 23:52
We are aware of this, please provide your case number, we'll look into it and try our best to help.  Please do not spam on Forum, or you will be banned, thanks for your understanding and support!

Spam? hardly... look at my other comments. they're all related to the others who have had the same experience. I'm relating to the other customers who are currently going through the same problem. My item finally shipped out yesterday with confirmation from UPS after you guys failed to send it out on the day you were supposed to....
2017-6-7
Use props
wormz30
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

My case number was CAS-643425-D2N4R2
2017-6-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

wormz30 Posted at 2017-6-7 08:22
My case number was CAS-643425-D2N4R2

That'r right, your drone has been shipped already, hope you will get it soon and enjoy it, looking forward wonderful pictures and videos from you.
2017-6-7
Use props
wormz30
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Thanks DJI Mindy! Yes, it arrived today and I was able to do a full test on it. The micro USB slot locks as it should and it flew no problem. THe only thing i noticed was that my drone has a new serial number. Do i have to re-register with it?
2017-6-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

wormz30 Posted at 2017-6-7 20:34
Thanks DJI Mindy! Yes, it arrived today and I was able to do a full test on it. The micro USB slot locks as it should and it flew no problem. THe only thing i noticed was that my drone has a new serial number. Do i have to re-register with it?

Yes, we have replaced the aircraft and gimbal for you, please register it firstly and hope you have a good time on flying.
2017-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules