Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't install last updates for Inspire 1 - anyone else?
996 12 2017-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans76b64e10
New
Colombia

Everytime I start the Inspire 1, I get the warning that upgrades are needed. But I've been able to fly the drone anyway, by closing the warning. I've tried to update repeatedly, but it never takes. Any suggestions?
2017-6-5
Use props
uavsolutionsmai
lvl.4
Netherlands

You can fly the system without updating.
2017-6-6
Use props
uavsolutionsmai
lvl.4
Netherlands

How did you try to update your inspire, what type is your inspire, with camera is mounted?
2017-6-6
Use props
fans7fec58c6
New

United Kingdom

Got the same issues with my inspire 1 pro, and it asks for a camera firmware upgrade as well
2017-6-20
Use props
mixchief
First Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans7fec58c6 Posted at 2017-6-20 12:14
Got the same issues with my inspire 1 pro, and it asks for a camera firmware upgrade as well

I don't know if this will help, but I just updated my Osmo Pro to the latest firmware and was having  a terrible time of it, just wouldn't take, finally I formated the SD card using the computer instead of the Osmo, and poof it worked instantly , apparently since in the process of formatting with the Osmo installs the file folder the Osmo (I believe as well as the AC) will not see the firmware, you must do it with a completely clean drive. Try formatting in the PC or Mac and copying the .bin file onto this "virgin" SD card I think you will succeed.
2017-6-20
Use props
Tibor7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 503770 ft
Germany

Hi, same with me. Formated on X5 and on camera, didn't get past 1.9.1.30 for the drone but the latest ist 1.10.....X5 is on 1.9.1.10 and RCis on 1.7.60. That is frustrating since I flash enterprise servers monthly with less issue.  
2017-6-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Tibor7 Posted at 2017-6-22 15:14
Hi, same with me. Formated on X5 and on camera, didn't get past 1.9.1.30 for the drone but the latest ist 1.10.....X5 is on 1.9.1.10 and RCis on 1.7.60. That is frustrating since I flash enterprise servers monthly with less issue.

May I have the whole name of the firmware you downloaded?
2017-6-23
Use props
Gonkulator
lvl.1
United States

How did you close the warning???
2017-6-24
Use props
Tibor7
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-23 02:18
May I have the whole name of the firmware you downloaded?

Hi,
sorry for responding so late but was busy at work. I have attached a screanshot of the non working *.bin. By the way it is not .zip ed as everywhere explained. If desired I can provide a screanshot of above curently installed Firmware versions.
I hope I have understood properly what you have ment by whole name.
Thanks.
Tibor

This is the not working *.bin

This is the not working *.bin
working firmware.jpg
2017-6-25
Use props
Tibor7
lvl.1
Germany

Gonkulator Posted at 2017-6-24 10:06
How did you close the warning???

It just shows a red warning before GPS is acquired. Then it disappears. I know in the logging history it does not disapear.
I have read somewhear as long as you are trailing only one version you can take of. But it is not pleasent at all.
2017-6-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Tibor7 Posted at 2017-6-25 14:58
It just shows a red warning before GPS is acquired. Then it disappears. I know in the logging history it does not disapear.
I have read somewhear as long as you are trailing only one version you can take of. But it is not pleasent at all.

Please select English rather than Deutsch to download the latest firmware. I will feedback to our engineer to supplement, sorry for th inconvenience caused.
Inspire pro V1.10.1.40.png
2017-6-25
Use props
Tibor7
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-25 22:20
Please select English rather than Deutsch to download the latest firmware. I will feedback to our engineer to supplement, sorry for th inconvenience caused.

Mindy,
you are a genius it worked out!!
Which means that the german site has a non working *.bin! Please repport to your webmasters.
And I am furious about myself. At work I only download from the us-server-sites, becase they are better maintained and as soon as I come home I switch of brain.Thanks again for your help!
Tibor
firmware-upgrade-finaly-worked.jpg
2017-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Tibor7 Posted at 2017-6-26 14:07
Mindy,
you are a genius it worked out!!
Which means that the german site has a non working *.bin! Please repport to your webmasters.

I'm glad you updated finally, I have informed our administrator  to adjust the website, sorry for the inconvenience, hope you enjoy flying.
2017-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules