Delay in Replacement
1254 8 2017-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jsmit005
New
Flight distance : 160243 ft
United States

I have attempted to find out the status of my repair case number CAS-614137-M5F5K0. However, the best I have gotten is that it has been approved and they will notify me of a tracking number when the replacement ships. I use the drone for work and DJI's delay in shipping is starting to interfere with work that needs to be done. Does anyone know of the average time it takes DJI to ship a replacement remote control after it has been approved? Mine was received on May 10 and the status update was last updated on May 16.

2017-6-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I'm having the appropriate team look into this in order to provide a better ETA for you particular unit. Unfortunately there's a backlog in the shipping department that currently makes it difficult to provide a standard time frame.
2017-6-6
Use props
jsmit005
New
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-6 11:20
I'm having the appropriate team look into this in order to provide a better ETA for you particular unit. Unfortunately there's a backlog in the shipping department that currently makes it difficult to provide a standard time frame.

Thank you. I will wait for your update.
2017-6-6
Use props
jsmit005
New
United States

I have received a shipment confirmation. Thank you again for expediting the shipment.
2017-6-6
Use props
wormz30
lvl.2
Flight distance : 226460 ft
  • >>>
United States

jsmit005 Posted at 2017-6-6 17:01
I have received a shipment confirmation. Thank you again for expediting the shipment.

Did you get confirmation from UPS or fedex yet? I got shipping confirmation from DJI yesterday saying that it should arrive today by 1030 am. It never arrived. I contacted DJI and UPS and the online rep kept trying to convince me that it had left their facility. I talked to a UPS rep and they confirmed that it NEVER got to UPS. When i told the online rep this, they went to go check and sure enough... They never bothered to send it. As a matter of fact, if I hadn't called attention to this, they still wouldn't have sent it. This isn't the first time I've been lied to by DJI about my repair of my drone
2017-6-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

jsmit005 Posted at 2017-6-6 17:01

Thank you for your update,  I think you would receive it soon, hope you can enjoy it.
2017-6-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

wormz30 Posted at 2017-6-6 18:43
Did you get confirmation from UPS or fedex yet? I got shipping confirmation from DJI yesterday saying that it should arrive today by 1030 am. It never arrived. I contacted DJI and UPS and the online rep kept trying to convince me that it had left their facility. I talked to a UPS rep and they confirmed that it NEVER got to UPS. When i told the online rep this, they went to go check and sure enough... They never bothered to send it. As a matter of fact, if I hadn't called attention to this, they still wouldn't have sent it. This isn't the first time I've been lied to by DJI about my repair of my drone

I'm so sorry for this, please provide me your case number , I'd like to check what's going on.
2017-6-6
Use props
fans67668ce2
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3263310 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Good afternoon,
I had a little damage with the mavic.
On june 19th I did the replacement request, instead of the repair only to receive it in a shorter time.
I tried to check the status of the shipment from which I noticed that it has already arrived on june 26th. I have not received anything yet and looking in the state of progress it’s seem to be not even shipped.
I have to get it by this week.
Thanks in advance
2017-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans67668ce2 Posted at 2017-7-2 09:02
Good afternoon,
I had a little damage with the mavic.
On june 19th I did the replacement request, instead of the repair only to receive it in a shorter time.

Would you please leave me with your case number? I will help to look into it and expedite the process for you.
2017-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules