Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Do you think Spark will ship on time?
123Next >
11267 114 2017-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MAVICDLNM
First Officer
Flight distance : 10696686 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

There are so many people who bought Spark online after the launch confenence.  And the top question is whether DJI will deliver Spark especially Fly more Combo ON TIME.  From our  horrify experience of pre-order Mavic Pro told us don't count on it.  

Many already email or online chat with DJI CS, and all got different answers, some said 15 on time, some told 30 after for combo and even after beginning of July.  The first come first serve explanation is no help as our order record shows 15 June.  We all know this is not update shipment notice and they just BS with an excuse of delay.  I suggest all you folks don't waste your time to contact them as my experience with pre-order Mavic Pro, the CS told me they were the last group to know about shipment status in their company.  

So June 15 which just a week away and we will find out soon.  Let's vote to see and with my fingers and toes crossed DJI will do it right this time.
Single SelectVote, Total 113 people participate in voting View Poll participants

Voting has ended

45.13% (51)
54.87% (62)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2017-6-6
Use props
fans874d0d53
lvl.4
Flight distance : 508255 ft
Belgium

First they told me youit will send the june 15 , and  the june 4 :"Dear Customer,  Thank you for contacting DJI online store.  As stated on our website, the estimated shipping date of the Spark fly more combo is on 30th,June. All the Spark fly more combo will start to ship out at that time. On first come first served basis.  Thanks for your understanding and your continue support is much appreciated.  Best regards, DJI online store
2017-6-7
Use props
fans874d0d53
lvl.4
Flight distance : 508255 ft
Belgium

First time, they told me the 15th june!
And the 4th june, dji store told me:

"As stated on our website, the estimated shipping date of the Spark fly more combo is on 30th June.
All the Spark fly more combo will start to ship out at that time. On first come first served basis."

It's sad ... I still voted on time as said, with hope......

2017-6-7
Use props
pierre61
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8327 ft
United Kingdom

Ordered the White Combo on 1 June and was told delivery will be on 30th June. Then yesterday I asked via the chat and they told me that delivery is now pushed to 19th July...

2017-6-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I think spark on its own will ship on time, maybe some regions may ship before others, I think Combo will also ship on time meaning early purchasers will be shipped before or on 30th June , think it will be a bonus if they ship on 15 th.
2017-6-7
Use props
Nikon 1
Second Officer
United States

When I ordered the Alpine White FlyMore Combo on opening day the DJI web site said June 15 ship.  In several chats with DJI CS, it's been pushed back to June 30.  Not being part of the original Mavic pre-order fiasco - just reading about it here and on other forums - I hope they may the June 30 ship but I wouldn't be shocked if that's pushed to Mid-July!

Sitting here with my fingers crossed . . . . And another pre-order for the same combo on Amazon, I'll see which ships first!
2017-6-7
Use props
dansim
New
United States

for what it is worth:

Thank you very much for contacting DJI Online Store.

As checked from our warehouse, orders paid before 2017-05-25 05:00(UTC+08:00) is estimated to be shipped out since June 15th according to customers' ordered sequence.
Orders paid after 2017-05-25 05:00(UTC+08:00) is estimated to be shipped out since June 30th according to customers' ordered sequence.

Since your order paid on 2017-05-26 13:27:50(UTC+08:00) , it is estimated to be shipped out since June 30th.
2017-6-7
Use props
Kdog420000
lvl.1
United States

dansim Posted at 2017-6-7 08:26
for what it is worth:

Thank you very much for contacting DJI Online Store.

Was that for Fly More or just the drone?
2017-6-7
Use props
Buzzyone
Captain
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>

Well the Goggles arrived bang on time, so here is hoping!
2017-6-7
Use props
fansdf452923
lvl.4
Flight distance : 400787 ft
  • >>>
United States

Buzzyone Posted at 2017-6-7 09:06
Well the Goggles arrived bang on time, so here is hoping!

Uhh they announced the goggles along side the Mavic, so they're about 7 months late.
2017-6-7
Use props
Bradders
Second Officer
Flight distance : 862283 ft
United Kingdom

Yes it looks like the spark is delayed... in the UK at least anyway. I just did an online chat and was told that the combos are shipping on the 30th, not the 15th, its a shame to be honest as it did say it would ship on the 15th originally and DJI wont even admit it.

2017-6-7
Use props
NerdyGuy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 156867 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am quite sure there will be even MORE delays on the Spark Combo.   I STILL feel it will not ship till August.
2017-6-7
Use props
NerdyGuy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 156867 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am quite sure there will be even MORE delays on the Spark Combo.   I STILL feel it will not ship till August.
2017-6-7
Use props
MAVICDLNM
First Officer
  • >>>
Hong Kong

NerdyGuy Posted at 2017-6-7 13:42

Honestly I don’t think that go to happen.  How possible for a company in DJI size made such a mistake two times within a year?  

But many thanks for all your response.  Now is around 50 / 50 lets wait for few more days and test out our confidence level of DJI.
2017-6-7
Use props
R&L Aerial
Captain
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

MAVICDLNM Posted at 2017-6-7 22:08
Honestly I don’t think that go to happen.  How possible for a company in DJI size made such a mistake two times within a year?  

But many thanks for all your response.  Now is around 50 / 50 lets wait for few more days and test out our confidence level of DJI.

I like your optimism but the only DJI consumer drone that shipped on time was the phantom 4 and that's only if you didn't order the phantom 4 with extra battery.
2017-6-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2017-6-8 03:11
I like your optimism but the only DJI consumer drone that shipped on time was the phantom 4 and that's only if you didn't order the phantom 4 with extra battery.

P4Pro , goggles, there have been a few, but more have been delayed, anyways more fun around here when they're is a c*ck up..
2017-6-8
Use props
Wednesday
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22359 ft
United States

I am not optimist at all on that, on 2 online chats with DJI, I had 2 different delivery dates on my COMBO. When I ordered the expected delivery date was JUNE 15th, 1st contact yesterday, "yes 15th", second today (did just to check if they are consistent) , June 30th. So , or their delivery system database is totally unreliable, or , they just don't check at all. So basically they have "tons" of U$ in orders that we will wait a month or more. Even the all "youtubers" that got the SPARK for free they don't have the DJI remote controller, what I think is the one holding the COMBO delivery. And who on Earth sell a drone (not COMBO) without propeller guard.

2017-6-8
Use props
R&L Aerial
Captain
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-6-8 03:32
P4Pro , goggles, there have been a few, but more have been delayed, anyways more fun around here when they're is a c*ck up..

You are correct about the p4 pro but after 3 defective units in a row I gave up on the p4 pro.
2017-6-8
Use props
R&L Aerial
Captain
  • >>>
United States

I ordered the fly-less combo on May 24th at 15:51:13 UTC minutes after it went on sale, no shipping updates to report. Just thought I'd throw that out there..
2017-6-8
Use props
fansb047c767
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3678 ft
United States

Just four more days until mine ships from DJI.  Here's hoping that on this Sunday pm I will be posting here that my White Fly Less has shipped.  I'm using visualization techniques to make it happen:-)
2017-6-8
Use props
fans557c38d7
First Officer
Flight distance : 196837 ft
Canada

I ordered on MAY 24 and when I asked them they said:

"The estimated shipping date for combo will be on 29th of June and we will have to consider the courier delivery to customer for 3-5 business days."
2017-6-8
Use props
fans5b9c0e51
lvl.1
Flight distance : 148301 ft
United States

I ordered mine 2017-05-29 18:30:52 (UTC) and I financed through Affirm. The auto pay date has since been moved from June 30th to July 9th and counting. Delayed drone for me.
2017-6-9
Use props
Ispywithmylittl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 148301 ft
United States

I wanted mine for a July trip, the delay was enough to push me to just pay a few hundred more and just get the Mavic. That was probably DJI's intention to begin with..
2017-6-9
Use props
dansim
New
United States

Kdog420000 Posted at 2017-6-7 08:42
Was that for Fly More or just the drone?

Fly More Combo in White
2017-6-9
Use props
aviscomi
lvl.4

United States

For what its worth, I received this email response from DJI when I inquired about the shipping for my Green Fly More Combo order (please note Order Time:  2017-05-24 15:47:46 (UTC)

Poppy (DJI)
Jun 9, 16:03 CST
Dear customer,
Thank you for contacting DJI online store.
The set shipping time for this order is June 15, 2017, we will send you the tracking via mail and it will take another 2-4 days for arrival.
Please kindly wait for a few days more. Thanks for your kindly understanding and time. Have a good weekend.
Best regards,
DJI online store presales team
2017-6-9
Use props
GCBrent
lvl.4
Flight distance : 66286 ft
Australia

Fly less are definitely shipping now. I have mine but got through third party
2017-6-9
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ordered 2017-05-24 16:03:35 (UTC)  Fly more combo package.  My goggles shipped on time, so maybe the Spark will also ship on time.  I guess will need to see what happens next week.

Rich
2017-6-9
Use props
MAVICDLNM
First Officer
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Since DJI just release the separate RC controller and 3 other parts order for Spark, the chance of on time delivery is increasing!  Hopefully.
2017-6-9
Use props
Hendrik.lucky
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35669 ft
Denmark

I hope on time delivery,when I ask cs they said will be shipped around 24 June ,and I read on the spark description order they will shipp 17 until 24 days work after payment ,I have been ordered combo
2017-6-11
Use props
MAVICDLNM
First Officer
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Spark standalone is already on sale in China DJI store.  White colour tons of stock.
2017-6-11
Use props
R&L Aerial
Captain
  • >>>
United States

If history repeats itself we should start seeing some sparks ship Monday morning 6/12/2017
2017-6-11
Use props
lfkiter
lvl.3
Flight distance : 111942 ft
United States

Looks like Amazon is showing the Fly More Combos shipping on 6/15. What the ?? So we all went nuts and ordered through DJI with most having a 6/30 ship date! Is Amazon usually correct on release estimates?
2017-6-11
Use props
fansa11797e8
New
United States

lfkiter Posted at 2017-6-11 18:13
Looks like Amazon is showing the Fly More Combos shipping on 6/15. What the ?? So we all went nuts and ordered through DJI with most having a 6/30 ship date! Is Amazon usually correct on release estimates?

I feel like when it comes to the launch of a new product Amazon is hit or miss on their launch date deliveries. But I'm not sure how huge the demand for the Spark is so I don't know.
2017-6-11
Use props
fans93871363
New

United States

lfkiter Posted at 2017-6-11 18:13

I highly doubt if Amazon will be able to ship the fly more combo on 6/15.  I placed a pre-order on Amazon on 5/28 and it still saying that it needs more time to determine an exact ship date.  
2017-6-11
Use props
Nikon 1
Second Officer
United States

Same with my Amazon FlyMore combo.  I'm watching both pre-orders very carefully as I don't need 2 FlyMore Spark combos.
2017-6-11
Use props
Scuba86
lvl.1
Flight distance : 60856 ft
South Africa

I think some of you might be in for a surprise (not those who ordered combos). A local dealer has received their stock but can only ship on the 15th. I confirmed this and will be  going past Thursday morning to pick up my 2 fly less units.

Now, for my combo I have ordered directly from DJI, we might see these sooner than we think.

So again, have faith, if I, in South Africa have mine on Thursday I'm sure many of you will have yours.
2017-6-12
Use props
Nikon 1
Second Officer
United States

Scuba86 Posted at 2017-6-12 03:12
I think some of you might be in for a surprise (not those who ordered combos). A local dealer has received their stock but can only ship on the 15th. I confirmed this and will be  going past Thursday morning to pick up my 2 fly less units.

Now, for my combo I have ordered directly from DJI, we might see these sooner than we think.

Scuba86 - Your lips to the the DJI' gods ears.

I know of a DJI dealer in Southern California who got a massive shipment of Alpine White Sparks on Saturday and is selling them as we speak.
2017-6-12
Use props
Scuba86
lvl.1
Flight distance : 60856 ft
South Africa

@Nikon 1, That is frustrating, I tried my best to have them sell one to collect today but to no avail, I'm guessing all units are also Alpine White. Perhaps another thread with who has received is in order..

2017-6-12
Use props
Bareley
lvl.1
United States

fansa11797e8 Posted at 2017-6-11 18:19
I feel like when it comes to the launch of a new product Amazon is hit or miss on their launch date deliveries. But I'm not sure how huge the demand for the Spark is so I don't know.

I asked Amazon about my pre-order over the weekend. Here was their response:

"DJI Spark Mini Drone Fly More Combo, Sky Blue  has proven to be a very popular item. We have many customer orders for this item, and we've just begun to receive copies from our suppliers. We're filling orders as quickly as we can on a first-come, first-served basis.

We expect to ship your order in the next few business days. On the date of shipment, we'll send you an e-mail confirmation."

So it sounds like Amazon already has supplies of the Fly More Combo and are beginning to ship them out already. That's a good sign, IMO.
2017-6-12
Use props
swerly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31562 ft
United States

It's all making me nervous! (in my Veruca Salt voice) I want it now!
2017-6-12
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules