Unable to confirm email when activating mavic pro
30128 246 2017-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nova13
New

United States

Still no luck for me. Started a chat with support and got the most generic questions. What phone are you using? Does your phone have the most up to date software installed? Please try reinstalling the app.

All things all of us did many times. I told him 3 times it says server error and it's not a problem on my end.

DJI....what the hell???
2017-6-12
Use props
Jooberg77
lvl.1

United States

<Looks like its a 50/50 shot of it activating....after the FIX
2017-6-12
Use props
Nova13
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-12 02:30
Hi, guys, please try to activate your Mavic Pro again right now. If problem persists, please send an e-mail to support.us@dji.com  with your serial number, the email address used to activate your drone, purchase proof  for further assistance. I do apologize for the inconvenience you've been caused.

Mindy,

Update? Soon you guys will be closed and I will have to wait another day. Please give us an up date before DJI closes for the day.
2017-6-12
Use props
thenephites221
lvl.1
United States

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who still failed. Sorry to say that.. but it gives me hope that there's still an issue on their end and not on my specific aircraft.

Re-installed the app and tried 3-4 times today to still get failures. Hoping for more updates.
2017-6-12
Use props
herringtech
New

United States

Just successfully registered my Mavic.  I think they sorted the glitch.
2017-6-12
Use props
fans1826e34f
lvl.1

United States

Still not working for me.
2017-6-12
Use props
D1zzy
lvl.1
United States

failed for me to. sent an email to support.
2017-6-12
Use props
Nova13
New

United States

D1zzy Posted at 2017-6-12 09:35
failed for me to. sent an email to support.

You sure your's did not work? You have the picture of a Mavic pro under your name, indicating you have one registered. Or do you have multiple Mav's?
2017-6-12
Use props
SeanArmin
lvl.1
United States

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2017-6-12
Use props
Nova13
New

United States

Mindy....Update please?
2017-6-12
Use props
D1zzy
lvl.1
United States

Nova13 Posted at 2017-6-12 09:46
You sure your's did not work? You have the picture of a Mavic pro under your name, indicating you have one registered. Or do you have multiple Mav's?

If it's registered I can't fly my drone anyway . I still get error. Not sure why avatar is that way. Just the mav pro is what I have
2017-6-12
Use props
Fishlures
New
United States

ABro Posted at 2017-6-10 12:16
I'd be curious where the Activation Server is located.
If it is overseas, wonder if DHS is blocking?

DJI, this is your chance to make things right and save your reputation, your lack of response is troubling, admit to your problem and tell us what you are doing to solve it, an eta would be helpful as well, some of us (not me) rely on these devices for work.
2017-6-12
Use props
thenephites221
lvl.1
United States

Hahah support emailed me back after I sent them my Serial Number and proof of purchase and informed me:

"Thank you for your response.
We already raise this issue with the designated team who will investigate this problem. Kindly wait for further notification once this case was fixed.
Should there be further inquiries please let us know."

Gee thanks.
Still failing to activate for me.
2017-6-12
Use props
Fishlures
New
United States

DJI, this is your chance to make things right and save your reputation, your lack of response is troubling, admit to your problem and tell us what you are doing to solve it, an eta would be helpful as well, some of us (not me) rely on these devices for work.
2017-6-12
Use props
nuthin_fun
New
United States

I came home from work this evening and was finally able to activate my Mavic.  Hate that it's working for some and not for others.
2017-6-12
Use props
Nova13
New

United States

Worst service in a very long time.
2017-6-12
Use props
Wowotoe
New
United States

I'm just about to purchase the Mavic today and saw this discussion. I'll wait till everything is sorted out.
2017-6-12
Use props
D1zzy
lvl.1
United States

i sent an email to support and they replied wanting my serial and purchase info. I emailed them the info they wanted and they replied with a resolution ASAP from the dept fixing this. I think they will be doing this to resolve the issue manually. I cant understand what may be their issue with the registration process. waiting on my email to tell me to try and activate again.
2017-6-13
Use props
bomberuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16759 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-12 02:30
Hi, guys, please try to activate your Mavic Pro again right now. If problem persists, please send an e-mail to support.us@dji.com  with your serial number, the email address used to activate your drone, purchase proof  for further assistance. I do apologize for the inconvenience you've been caused.

HI Mindy can you look into this problem for me please
Hi i am having a lot of trouble wth the latest dji go app, it says i need to link a mainland china phone number but as im in the uk i cant, i have tried down grading the app to an earlier version which stop the message apearing but then after i sign in the aircraft is still restricted to 100ft,
the strange thing is that me shield tablet isnt having any probs but i need my phone to work like it did before the update.
thanks.....kev

i am on firrmware 800
latest go 4 app
samsung galaxy s5
2017-6-13
Use props
Rmg1220
New
United States

Trying to activate phantom pro 4 plus. Same issues. Same generic response. Going on 5 days, now. Should have went with Karma.
2017-6-13
Use props
thenephites221
lvl.1
United States

7 Full days now with a $1000 paperweight in my possession.

Still baffling to me that my "should be fully functioning drone" can't upload a serial number to a DJI server which therefore renders the entire aircraft 100% inoperable and useless. Can't even spin the propellors. Why not limit me to 100ft? Why not allow me to fly with GPS turned off? Absolutely mind-blowing.
2017-6-13
Use props
Kenny McKee
lvl.1

United States

Still a no-go.
2017-6-13
Use props
fansd2335a35
New

United States

When will this be fixed I have very. Patient
2017-6-13
Use props
Nova13
New

United States

Wowotoe Posted at 2017-6-12 23:53
I'm just about to purchase the Mavic today and saw this discussion. I'll wait till everything is sorted out.

Glad you saw it and didn't buy one yet. Hopefully enough ppl stop buying them until DJI decides to communicate back with us and fix the problem.
2017-6-13
Use props
Nova13
New

United States

Mindy. You know a lot of us are having issues, you are aware of this forum, yet you have decided to leave us without an update/ explanation for more than 24 hours. So we, the people that support your company, are supposed to just wait around with our 1,000$ paper weight, and do nothing about it. Thank you.
2017-6-13
Use props
D1zzy
lvl.1
United States

Nova13 Posted at 2017-6-13 09:25
Mindy. You know a lot of us are having issues, you are aware of this forum, yet you have decided to leave us without an update/ explanation for more than 24 hours. So we, the people that support your company, are supposed to just wait around with our 1,000$ paper weight, and do nothing about it. Thank you.

i am sure her hands are tied right now. I know how frustrated everyone is about this. I am sure we will see a full explanation on the issue after resolution, right DJI?
2017-6-13
Use props
D1zzy
lvl.1
United States

Wowotoe Posted at 2017-6-12 23:53

get it and wait patiently hahahah like everyone else
2017-6-13
Use props
Kenny McKee
lvl.1

United States

Still not working.
2017-6-13
Use props
Nova13
New

United States

Sorry guys, looks like we are in this without the help of DJI. In today's world, one thing I have noticed that sets companies apart, especially tech companies, is customer service. DJI just failed miserably. I emailed cutsomer support two days ago and got a response back the next day saying they are working on it. I replied back yesterday afternoon, and twice today, and still no reply. And oh yea, if it's not here by the weekend, we are stuck again because they close their doors for the weekend. Terrible. Worst customer service I have ever experienced. I have given up.
2017-6-13
Use props
D1zzy
lvl.1
United States

I received an email yesterday morning around 2 am. The rep needed once more my serial, email and a proof of purchase (invoice) and the link to the store where it was purchased. No response since . I responded with 4 hours of the email. Must be a lot of folks affected by this.
2017-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm truly sorry for the trouble that has been caused. If you guys still failed to activate after my previous message, then the purchase proof must be sent to support.us@dji.com for further assistance, your information will be feedback to our engineer who is really working  very hard on this issue. I will keep you guys posted if there is any update. Appreciate your patience very much, I'm always here with you.
2017-6-14
Use props
D1zzy
lvl.1
United States

Redundant words

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-14 02:45
I'm truly sorry for the trouble that has been caused. If you guys still failed to activate after my previous message, then the purchase proof must be sent to  for further assistance, your information will be feedback to our engineer who is really working  very hard on this issue. I will keep you guys posted if there is any update. Appreciate your patience very much, I'm always here with you.

Thank you for the update Mindy! Do you know or are you allowed to discuss what was/is the issue?
2017-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi all, please try to activate your drone again under normal process. It should work, if not, please change different network and keep me updated.
2017-6-14
Use props
D1zzy
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-14 04:27
Hi all, please try to activate your drone again under normal process. It should work, if not, please change different network and keep me updated.

It activated for me over my Android hotspot on cell data!!!!!!
2017-6-14
Use props
thenephites221
lvl.1
United States

Hallelujah DJI almighty. Mine activated under normal processes this morning.

Thanks for your help on this. While this experience was absolutely miserable.. at least it was resolved.

Best wishes to everyone who still needs to activate their drone. I hope it works for everyone.
2017-6-14
Use props
SeanArmin
lvl.1
United States

Yayyy.. it worked.. successfully activated..
2017-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

I'm glad you did. I apologize again for wasting your time and all inconvenience caused. Thank you very much for the updating and patience, we will try our best to improve our products and customer service to avoid this situation as much as possible in the future. Appreciate that you never give up.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we’d love to help.
2017-6-14
Use props
victor1973
lvl.3
Flight distance : 13133 ft
Malaysia

Got my mavic pro yesterday, successfully activated it today.
2017-6-15
Use props
fans186ad319
New

Canada

Hi - I am having problems activating my Phantom 4 - it keeps telling me to enter password - and do verification over and over - have done it about 50times

2017-6-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans186ad319 Posted at 2017-6-18 16:25
Hi - I am having problems activating my Phantom 4 - it keeps telling me to enter password - and do verification over and over - have done it about 50times

Before activation, you need to register a DJI account, you mean it need to be entered password again and again in this step? Any screenshot would be highly appreciated.
2017-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules