Unable to confirm email when activating mavic pro
30241 246 2017-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_rigSmVi
New

United States

Hi I am joining in on the fun. Just bought a Phantom 3 Standard and I cannot get through the Activation as well. Get a unknown error. Error Code:500. Chatted with the online support and he said it was a server problem and to try again in 24 hours. Hummm after looking at these posts is more that just a one time server problem.
2017-8-1
Use props
Mari
First Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

... sometimes you have to reboot to get things working again...
2017-8-1
Use props
guilhermydga
lvl.1
Flight distance : 166280 ft
United States

I bought a Spark, and I can't activate it too. It shows this message saying there's a server issue. I have done everything the support told me to, but it doesn't work.
Screenshot_20170920-025157.png
21587106_1663457773728460_6583445987241507820_o.jpg
2017-9-21
Use props
guilhermydga
lvl.1
United States

I found a recent topic from people with the same problem.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-113806-1-1.html
2017-9-21
Use props
guilhermydga
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-12 02:30
Hi, guys, please try to activate your Mavic Pro again right now. If problem persists, please send an e-mail to support.us@dji.com  with your serial number, the email address used to activate your drone, purchase proof  for further assistance. I do apologize for the inconvenience you've been caused.

Could you take a look at this topic? Me and another guy have this same problem.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=113806
2017-9-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

guilhermydga Posted at 2017-9-22 22:53
Could you take a look at this topic? Me and another guy have this same problem.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=113806

Sorry for the late response, do you still have the activation problem?
2017-9-26
Use props
guilhermydga
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-26 03:07

Yes, I have not been able to.
2017-9-26
Use props
guilhermydga
lvl.1
United States

I sent a pm to you with all the details
2017-9-26
Use props
tinoarauz2
New
Flight distance : 141 ft
Bolivia

Hi have the same problem, i cant activate my mavic pro, please helpme.
2017-9-26
Use props
guilhermydga
lvl.1
United States

Could you please answer me here or PM Mindy? It's been 7 days that I can not solve the problem.
2017-9-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

guilhermydga Posted at 2017-9-26 20:29
Could you please answer me here or PM Mindy? It's been 7 days that I can not solve the problem.

So sorry for the late response, just saw your message.
Could you please PM me your DJI account as well? We will help to figure it out.
2017-9-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

tinoarauz2 Posted at 2017-9-26 18:42
Hi have the same problem, i cant activate my mavic pro, please helpme.

Could you please PM me your serial number and DJI account? We will help to look into.
2017-9-28
Use props
guilhermydga
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-28 02:52
Could you please PM me your serial number and DJI account? We will help to look into.

I already sent
2017-9-28
Use props
guilhermydga
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-28 02:52

I sent the email, proof of purchase and the SN. And the log is here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u1rjfnprsz25tfq/log-2017-09-24.txt?dl=0
2017-9-28
Use props
fans6db15f52
lvl.1
Flight distance : 197 ft
Italy

I am also having problem with activating the Mavic and I am furious.

Just received a replacement unit for a gimbal defect (and still DJI charged me 88 eur for that, accusing of crash damage which never happened, but this is a closed sad chapter), tried to connect with remote (and yes of course the switch is on RC).. nothing.. aircraft disconnected.

Tre previous drone connected without any problem.

I tried to uninstall and install the app, tried to scan the QR code and it gives "mavic Identification failed. Please scan a correct QR code" id I try QR activation.
I tried also QR connection and it gives "identity failed".
I tried as well with another account, and yes both of them are gmail.

This is ridiculous. Why DJI is having so many problems just for activating those drones?  
2017-9-28
Use props
Osee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 530758 ft
United States

When I first got my Mavic in the middle of August 2017 - i spent 2 whole days trying to activate - I kept getting ' network error ' .  I tried and tried for hours and burned up 4 rounds of 4 batteries ( 16 total ) thinking it was something to do with my setup etc .
Finally, I found an older DJI Go 4 app and when I tried that, I got a ' NOSERVERDEVICESFOUND ' error .  ( or something similar ) .

It certainly seems that a company which claims to care about their customers - and when they have the capability and the technology and everything they need to do things right - it seems they would do the right thing and produce a good experience with simple things like giving a meaningful results to a fundamental problem .

Why doesn't DJI correct their application to show that the server is down and give a good message to the customer so that the customer understands that the problem is beyond their control ? ? ? ? ? ?

Anyone with computer programming experience, network knowledge and web experience KNOWS  how easy it is to do this right .  First off - the app can tell if the network is working and it should not give ' network error ' symptoms .  It should be able to discern that the problem is their servers and it should tell the customer that it is not their fault or their equipment .

I thought it was very odd that the new DJI App continued to say ' network error ' and the old app said ' NOSERVERDEVICESFOUND ' .

Why would DJI continue to leave their customers confused about something that they can readily and quickly resolve ?

I can only think of a couple of excuses - they don't know what they are doing ? - They don't care if the customer stays confused - They are too busy with other more important things ?

It doesn't make any sense to me - maybe someone can explain why they have left this problem unsolved for YEARS ! ? ! ?

2017-9-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

guilhermydga Posted at 2017-9-28 11:01
I sent the email, proof of purchase and the SN. And the log is here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u1rjfnprsz25tfq/log-2017-09-24.txt?dl=0

We are sorry to inform you that your drone is unable to activate due to the following reasons:
It was reported to be stolen during transportation unfortunately. We have already reported this case to the local police and the police has filed the case.
Now both the insurance company and the police are investigating.
Please contact the party who sold the drone to you for refund. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
2017-9-29
Use props
guilhermydga
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-29 21:13
We are sorry to inform you that your drone is unable to activate due to the following reasons:
It was reported to be stolen during transportation unfortunately. We have already reported this case to the local police and the police has filed the case.
Now both the insurance company and the police are investigating.

This is very strange! People from Hungary, United States, United Kingdom and Germany had exactly the same problem in the same week and all are drones stolen in transport?

See in this topic the number of people from different countries are with the same problem only this week. And they are all stolen in the transport?

https://forum.dji.com/thread-114246-1-1.html
2017-9-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans6db15f52 Posted at 2017-9-28 11:53
I am also having problem with activating the Mavic and I am furious.

Just received a replacement unit for a gimbal defect (and still DJI charged me 88 eur for that, accusing of crash damage which never happened, but this is a closed sad chapter), tried to connect with remote (and yes of course the switch is on RC).. nothing.. aircraft disconnected.

Sorry for the experience with our product, please check if the firmware of RC and aircraft are matched, then link them, here is the tutorial video for your reference:
If the QR cannot be scanned, please search the Mavic Wifi and input password manually.
2017-9-30
Use props
EdBorja
New

Ecuador

No puedo activar mi dji mavic pro, por favor soluccionarlo, e intentado con diferentes redes wi-fi, de la misma manera con dispositivos ios y android y nada que se me activa... creo es problema de fabrica. No es posible que pague por un drone que no puedo activar y poder realizar mis vuelos con el dji mavic pro !!
2017-9-30
Use props
EdBorja
New

Ecuador

No puedo activar mi dji mavic pro, por favor soluccionarlo, e intentado con diferentes redes wi-fi, de la misma manera con dispositivos ios y android y nada que se me activa... creo es problema de fabrica. No es posible que pague por un drone que no puedo activar y poder realizar mis vuelos con el dji mavic pro !!
2017-9-30
Use props
fansf095de7c
New

Belgium

I bave the exact same problem. Do you have any news to fix it ?
2017-10-6
Use props
fans02a068b6
New
United States

Just got my care refresh replacement and it won't activate. How is this still an issue 4 months later?
2017-10-6
Use props
Osee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 530758 ft
United States

fans02a068b6 Posted at 2017-10-6 20:56
Just got my care refresh replacement and it won't activate. How is this still an issue 4 months later?

* Kong Error * ( new label tag to use for describing DJI snafus )
2017-10-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

EdBorja Posted at 2017-9-30 20:11

We are sorry for the late response because of Chinese National Day Holiday.
My we know if you still have the problem?
2017-10-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansf095de7c Posted at 2017-10-6 11:46
I bave the exact same problem. Do you have any news to fix it ?

What is the model of your drone? Spark or Mavic?
If it is Spark, please leave me with the serial number, thanks.
2017-10-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans02a068b6 Posted at 2017-10-6 20:56

The server was not available at that time, how about now? Did the drone get activated?
2017-10-11
Use props
venomenal
New
Germany

I cant activate my mavic pro at the last step after unboxing and stuff.
While "Confirm your activated account" the error appears: ,,Check your internet connection.
The activation process requires internet access to link your aircraft to your account."

FAQ´s:
Are u Online? Yes!
Are u registered and signed up? Yes!
Logged in and out? Yes!
Remote linked to Mavic? Yes!
The only trouble i have is the last step of registration!!

Ive written an email to the support and i hope it gets fixed soon!""
2017-10-21
Use props
venomenal
New
Germany

I got almost the same problem. Mine is finishing to register my email with the drone
Screenshot_2017-10-21-20-32-22.png
2017-10-21
Use props
evolus01
New
Senegal

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-11 03:15
The server was not available at that time, how about now? Did the drone get activated?

please help activateeeeeeeeeeee mavic pro my mail is evolus01@gmail.com help
2017-11-2
Use props
evolus01
New
Senegal

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-11 03:15

your server is down please  help
2017-11-2
Use props
evolus01
New
Senegal

https://forum11.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/file:///C:/Users/SURFACE%20BOOK/Downloads/resupportreactivateurmavicpro/20171102_101034.jpg
2017-11-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

evolus01@gmail. Posted at 2017-11-2 18:04
please help activateeeeeeeeeeee mavic pro my mail is  help

What error message have you got? Could you please provide some screenshots? What have you tried so far?
2017-11-2
Use props
evolus01
New
Senegal

help

2017-11-3
Use props
evolus01
New
Senegal

help
20171102_101021.jpg
2017-11-3
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please ensure that you have solid wifi or reinstall your app again. You can also try to use the mobile data for activation.
2017-11-3
Use props
evolus01
New
Senegal

sorry I try with more than 5 wifi and activation is still reject please help me I risk my job for a simple activation help me it is urgent

i am in senegal we work with the drone to make verifications of construction site it is necessary that it works
even if I have to pay the activation, you have to tell me I'm stuck
2017-11-3
Use props
evolus01
New
Senegal

evolus01@gmail. Posted at 2017-11-3 01:58
sorry I try with more than 5 wifi and activation is still reject please help me I risk my job for a simple activation help me it is urgent

i am in senegal we work with the drone to make verifications of construction site it is necessary that it works

stop insulting our intelligence you have a problem with your rating for several years on activation and it lasts you do not find the solution and you hide behind the faa for limitations without interest in this world all can be dangerous and can be misuse or use each is responsible for his actions and leave us with our responsibility we have purchased a product from your home or another dealer and this remains your mark we have neither stolen nor tampered with in stopping if you prevent us to work and that will make you lose more than what we will lose by you product will be boycoting microsoft demand with this is limited what it cost him against apple

I ask that a thing I pay so by all means I have the right to activation like everyone else I'm African but I paid the same usd than others so stop this technological racism activates my mavic pro thank you
2017-11-3
Use props
Disenchanted on
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-10 01:44
Appreciate all your feedback and patience, we double checked this situation with appropriate department, and found it's caused by temporary server system glitch. We're now working very hard to get it fixed, will let you know once it's done.
Besides, would you please PM us your aircraft SN, the e-mail address you used to activate it and purchase proof and channel  at your most convenience?
Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused, should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us, we'd love to help.

Get a NEW server already! WTF.
2017-11-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Disenchanted on Posted at 2017-11-4 02:58
Get a NEW server already! WTF.

Sorry for the late response, do you have the problem with the activation?
The server glitch was a long time ago and it works great in most of time.
Please let us know more details about the problem you encountered. Thank you.
2017-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules