Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Not able to install DJI App, Login to Snapchat, etc in my Samsung J7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9fa3a2aa
New

India

Hello, I am facing some serious trouble while installing DJI App on your new Samsung J7 smartphone, I don't know what is the issue, and I am not even able to do Snapchat Login, so there is some problem with my smartphone only, but still, if you guys have any solution then please let me know.
2017-6-7
Use props
Capo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 178196 ft
United States

Not really enough information, but sounds like it has gone corrupt. If so, back up data, factory reset, reinstall and restore data.
2017-6-7
Use props
fans9fa3a2aa
New

India

Got the solution, the problem was with my Smartphone and for that reason only I was not able to download DJI app, and other problems also like Snapchat Login issues.
2017-6-8
Use props
djiuser_RCdnZY8
lvl.1

India

That is the great  text twist 2 free online the game plan.
2018-1-17
Use props
Chappell
lvl.1

Serbia

thank you for sharing this comment.  playerunknown battlegrounds hacks
2018-8-23
Use props
djiuser_QQuIlhnK2Tsh
lvl.1

Vietnam

Listed below are some of the ideas that would get you started in the life of internet earning, some of these requirements prior investments whilst most do not happy wheels
2019-1-3
Use props
helixjump
lvl.1

Vietnam

This website is designeed by our experts  helix jump
2019-1-17
Use props
jamesalan
lvl.1

India

It sounds like there might be an issue with your Samsung J7 that's affecting the installation of multiple apps. Here are a few steps you could try:

- Check if your phone's operating system is up to date.
    - Ensure you have sufficient storage space.
    - Try clearing the cache of your Google Play Store app.
   -  Check for any restrictions in your phone's settings that might prevent app installations.
    - Consider a factory reset as a last resort if other troubleshooting steps fail.

Thanks

James from y9freegames.com
2023-12-20
Use props
Jairo Plateiro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42539 ft

Brazil

fans9fa3a2aa Posted at 2017-6-8 07:32
Got the solution, the problem was with my Smartphone and for that reason only I was not able to download DJI app, and other problems also like Snapchat Login issues.

Hello friend!  Kindly share the knowledge for this solution, I and others are facing the same problem.  THANK YOU
2-26 14:23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jairo Plateiro Posted at 2-26 14:23
Hello friend!  Kindly share the knowledge for this solution, I and others are facing the same problem.  THANK YOU

Hello there. We are more than glad to help. May we know what app are you trying to download and what error are you encountering? Thank you.
2-26 22:19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules