WORST REPAIR CUSTOMER SERVICE ON THE PLANT
620 2 2017-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ethan8
New
United States

After almost losing my INSPIRE PRO 1 because a screw came loose on my remote on the inside and jamed the controller I sent in the remote to DJI on April 17th and the recieved on April 24th.   The product is still under warranty so I assumed they would just send a new remote etc or fix it rather quickly.  LOL  

It is now June 7th and NOTHING.  No replacement, no repaired remote nothing.  I have contacted cusomter service and all I get is "I am very sorry"  No idea when it will ever come back but my $5000 rig just sits on my desk doing nothing.  Each weak I lose about $500 in lost revenue.  This makes me just want to throw the whole effing thing out the window and give up trying to make a business out of this.  My drone is a paperweight.  

You suck DJI.

Ethan

CAS-596343-H8K8H5

2017-6-7
Use props
Masemoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5137425 ft
  • >>>
United States

Given any thought to buying a new remote? You'll make that money back in a week. Shouldn't have to, I know, but just an option to consider.
2017-6-7
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I understand your frustration, unfortunately there's a backlog in the Shipping department that's putting a damper on the overall time frame. I've escalated this to the appropriate team to help get this sorted as quickly as possible.
2017-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules