Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
General Feedbacks Revamped and Moved
20084 43 2015-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dundee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 33550 ft

Thailand

snathla@gmail.c Posted at 2015-7-20 01:22
Dundee - need help, downloaded the shou app from your site but it hangs up on iPad Air (latest gen). ...

Try it this way.
Browse to http://shou.tv/i using safari on your device
2015-7-19
Use props
kdrak
New

Poland

Dundee I need help , I updated my inspire 1 to version 1.3.0 and then gimbal stopped working and the camera beeps
2015-9-5
Use props
Betweenus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 563176 ft
Germany

dundee Posted at 2015-5-17 17:56
DJI Log Converter (CSV,KML)
Compatible Platforms Inspire1, Phantom 3 and Matrice 100

Hi there,
Thanks for your great tutorial but as always ;-( I don't see my dji go app in my file sharing when I start up I tunes.
I did everything like you tutorial.
Can you tell me what I have to change?

Thanks
2015-12-12
Use props
Wright Bob
lvl.1
Flight distance : 119272 ft
United States

I have a serious problem.     From about 25 feet up, at the end of a flight with the battery at about 26% ,    the Inspire pro with x5 camera. Dropped out of the sky VERY fast and crashed the camera into two pieces.
The drop was much faster than we had ever seen in the past year of flying Inspire drones.  The motors were still turning the props , the wind was less than 10 miles an hour, the temps were middle 70 degrees, the landing was normal   except for the VERY high speed decent. We were using 2 radio units ,one for flying and the second for camera work.  We have done the same procedure for about 40 flights.  Has anyone had a similar problem?    What do you think happened?  What did I do wrong,  so I don't repeat it?
2016-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules