Awful Experience with Customer Service
634 2 2017-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans631770b1
New
Flight distance : 274682 ft
United States

I purchased the Phantom 4 Pro from Best Buy a few weeks ago. I’ve been trying to fly it couple days a week to get experience and I noticed one day that one of the LED covers were missing. Once I noticed I went home and ordered a new one off the DJI Store. Biggest mistake ever. I placed the order on 5-24-17. I got a package in the mail from DJI on 6-2-17 and when I opened it, it was somebody else’s order (Mavic RC cable) that was supposed to be sent to some guy in Seattle. I live in Fargo, ND. So, I tried calling DJI but they don’t do over the phone customer service. Then I proceeded to send an email to the support staff. I hadn’t heard anything by Tuesday (6-6-17) so I just sent an email wondering what the status was and the response back I got was

“We are checking with our warehouse and trying to apply a call tag for the wrong items. Also, your original package will be reshipped in the meantime”

So, I thought ok cool they are going to send a tag so I can ship the product back. I got home from work today at 4 pm (6-8-17) and apparently, they sent out a call tag but didn’t tell me when it was going to show up. I tried calling FedEx but since the tag was already made I can’t change the address on it since I am going to be out of town for the next few days for work. DJI didn’t even let me know that the call tag was put through so I could schedule appropriately. FedEx will be back tomorrow at about 10:30am(while I’m at work) and will try again on Saturday (while I’m gone out of town for work). I have not received any other email from DJI stating when my correct part will show up either.

2017-6-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I do understand how you feel, very sorry about the unpleasant experience and the inconvenience caused.
We will try our best to help you get it addressed, please PM me your order number and tracking number,  I will feedback this situation to DJI Store to look into it and help you get an update soon.
2017-6-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-8 19:20
I do understand how you feel, very sorry about the unpleasant experience and the inconvenience caused.
We will try our best to help you get it addressed, please PM me your order number and tracking number,  I will feedback this situation to DJI Store to look into it and help you get an update soon.

Our sales team has replied your email and is working on it, we appreciate your patience very much and hope we can get it sorted out shortly.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we’d love to help.
2017-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules