Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AndyP.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3738274 ft
  • >>>
United States

so my case is CAS-643651-Z2D8F0
and I tried using a Visa Prepaid card with $300 on it and the total was only $296
each time it says the card is declined even though i've checked the balance on it 3 times now.

Can an admin or someone help explain this to me?
2017-6-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We feel sorry about the inconvenience, we suggest you to pay the quotation by Paypal or Bank Transfer, if these two methods don't work, please keep us updated.
2017-6-8
Use props
AndyP.
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-8 18:36
We feel sorry about the inconvenience, we suggest you to pay the quotation by Paypal or Bank Transfer, if these two methods don't work, please keep us updated.

I'm unable to use these methods as I'm 17 and can only pay either with cash or Visa prepaid. I'm unable to add balance to my PayPal account because of the fact I'm under 18. I'm going to try doing the payment method tomorrow again. Other than that, I'm screwed.
2017-6-8
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Hi Andy, Appreciate the response. Unfortunately, repairs require a Pay Pal Payment. I understand you are 17. You should be able to transfer the funds from your prepaid Visa card to a Pay Pal. You would need to figure out the Pay Pal aspect for payment however.
2017-6-9
Use props
AndyP.
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-6-9 07:07
Hi Andy, Appreciate the response. Unfortunately, repairs require a Pay Pal Payment. I understand you are 17. You should be able to transfer the funds from your prepaid Visa card to a Pay Pal. You would need to figure out the Pay Pal aspect for payment however.

I talked with the prepaid card company and they says the reason the transaction is being declined is that it's trying to be internationally. Is there anyway I can pay the DJI service station that has my drone on the US side?
2017-6-9
Use props
AndyP.
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-8 18:36

It says the card has been declined because it can't be used internationally. Is there anyway I can pay the DJI service center on the US side?
2017-6-9
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Hi Andy, unfortunately there is not a way to pay for a repair on the US side. You would need to have someone assist you on setting up a Pay Pal account make the payment in that capacity. I am sorry for any inconvenience on that point.
2017-6-9
Use props
AndyP.
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-6-9 11:37
Hi Andy, unfortunately there is not a way to pay for a repair on the US side. You would need to have someone assist you on setting up a Pay Pal account make the payment in that capacity. I am sorry for any inconvenience on that point.

I know this is very unlikely, but could I mail the money to DJI to main office?
2017-6-9
Use props
AndyP.
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Never mind I have resolved this issue, by creating a second PayPal account and sending me the money from the first Visa card and then paying with the second account.
2017-6-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

AndyP. Posted at 2017-6-9 13:59
Never mind I have resolved this issue, by creating a second PayPal account and sending me the money from the first Visa card and then paying with the second account.

We are so glad to hear that you have paid finally. Sorry for the inconvenience that has been caused. Our local repair team will help to fix as soon as possible and wish you can get it soon.
2017-6-10
Use props
AndyP.
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-10 02:17
We are so glad to hear that you have paid finally. Sorry for the inconvenience that has been caused. Our local repair team will help to fix as soon as possible and wish you can get it soon.

Thanks, for at least trying to help.
2017-6-10
Use props
ankiiit5
New

India

Well, to be honest, I don't know much about these cards but you can check your card's status by reading this guide.
2018-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules