Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Three questions from a new owner...
952 1 2017-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nerdbird
lvl.1

Canada

Forgive me for being brand new to the M100 but I have some questions that maybe you folks can help with.

If I were trying to measure air temperature, is there a super simple OSD solution or something similar? I need to monitor air temp up to the 40c max operating spec.

I need to add an fpv camera for the pilot. Is this even possible over lightbridge or does it only support one feed? Maybe an additional connex prosight system dedicated to the fpv feed?

I need to be able to position my antennas at the apex of a corner and stand back about 15ft with the transmitter then fly to the antennas and around the corner beyond my line of sight. Could I not somehow extend the cables coming out of the transmitter and mount them in a tripod 15ft away? Is there an existing product that does this? the "range extenders" I see are all attached to the transmitter directly.

Thank you for you time

2017-6-9
Use props
shawn_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256791 ft
United States

I've posted the external air temperature sensor previously on here and no solid answers were provided, I'm in the process of coming up with some sort of solution. Good luck, let me know if you come up with something.
2017-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules