Poor Customer Service
1120 8 2017-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FIRECHILD93
New
United States

Let me just start off with saying I Like my drone but Customer service needs some help big time

Over multiple Wrong and Fraudulent Charges  and 4 Invoices later my last invoice was for 187.00  $65 higher than it should be they are over charging me for labor

Customer:

EverettKris
Case No:CAS-573244-D0L2S1
DJI Care Balance:
Quote Date:06-06-17
Remarks:***Service charge is accurate per https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/PriceQuery, complete current invoice to proceed with repair***

ItemQuantityUnit Price(USD)Total Price(USD)
Upper Cover11.001.00
Gimbal Axis Arm Module (Excluding FPC/Coaxial Cable/Cable Cover)151.0051.00
Middle Frame Module14.004.00
Gimbal Mounting Bracket11.001.00
Repair Service Fee265.00/H130.00
Freight: 0.00 Total Amount: 187.00 DJI Care deduction: 0.00 Total Payment: 187.00

Per DJI Support Site
Part
Hour(s)
Service Fee/$
Battery
Free
Gimbal or Remote Controller
Aircraft
2 (Phantom series)
3(Inspire series)

Notice:

• The service fee is 65 dollars per working hour.
  • If more than one part is damaged, working hours for each part will be added.
  • No service fee will be charged for damage caused by manufacturing-related product defects or replacement under warranty.
  • If no product defect has been found after diagnosis or the issue has been fixed after debugging, no service fees will be charged for products under warranty. A 2-working-hour service fee will be charged for products out of warranty.
  • Product models and their service fees will be continually updated. If you have any questions, click here for Online Support or contact DJI via email.

THE GIMBAL IS 1 SERVICE CHARGE NOT 2

I need help they are sending my drone back unrepaired because of this.

Thank you for your Time

Kris Everett
Disappointed Customer

2017-6-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thank you for your feedback, I’ve informed our appropriate team to look into your case soon, we will have someone to contact you for details later, hope we can get it sorted out shortly. Appreciate your patience.
2017-6-9
Use props
FIRECHILD93
New
United States

They have sent me a tracking number and refuse to do anything else. they say send it back once you get it if your willing to pay the last invoice. this is bull they should have fixed it the first time.
2017-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

FIRECHILD93 Posted at 2017-6-12 09:21
They have sent me a tracking number and refuse to do anything else. they say send it back once you get it if your willing to pay the last invoice. this is bull they should have fixed it the first time.

I'm so sorry for the trouble caused. Since the quotation will only be kept for 1 month, if you don't pay for that before deadline, the unit will be sent back un-repairedly. Please send it back once you received, we will help to repair again. Apologize for the inconvenience.
2017-6-14
Use props
FIRECHILD93
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-14 03:48
I'm so sorry for the trouble caused. Since the quotation will only be kept for 1 month, if you don't pay for that before deadline, the unit will be sent back un-repairedly. Please send it back once you received, we will help to repair again. Apologize for the inconvenience.

They had it for 2 months and I was in contact with phone support. I have also been using Zendesk and have had horrible support via that method as well
2017-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

FIRECHILD93 Posted at 2017-6-15 13:02
They had it for 2 months and I was in contact with phone support. I have also been using Zendesk and have had horrible support via that method as well

We have may ways to contact support. Hope they will help to get it sorted as soon as possible. We will keep improving to make your experience with us better.
2017-6-15
Use props
N1QXV
lvl.2

United States

FIRECHILD93 Posted at 2017-6-15 13:02

DJI is great at apologizing but that does not repair your ac and make it right. At the end of the day I want it repaired under warranty and want my original AC returned. They pull out refurbished units and that's what you get. Then if you have certain firmware and things setup you have to go through the processes again on your own time and money.

It's all about the $$ for DJI.

I was told point blank I was NOT in a NFZ therefore there was NO glitch that caused my AC to crash.
GPS and flight logs don't lie but will be ignored and you will have to pay for repairs due to many issues in a overpriced tool.

I was told two hours labor when it takes 20mins to repair.  Yet they grab a refurb and sent it back.
If I'm paying for two hours labor I want my original AC back.

It just keep getting better.
2017-11-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

N1QXV Posted at 2017-11-7 19:08
DJI is great at apologizing but that does not repair your ac and make it right. At the end of the day I want it repaired under warranty and want my original AC returned. They pull out refurbished units and that's what you get. Then if you have certain firmware and things setup you have to go through the processes again on your own time and money.

It's all about the $$ for DJI.

Had replied you on another thread, please check.
2017-11-8
Use props
N1QXV
lvl.2

United States

Posted reply to that thread below your post as I cannot reply to your quote.
2017-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules