Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No update on repair status for 2 weeks
1282 4 2017-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans72aa2ed1
lvl.1
United States

I sent in my battery because of a broken cell (CAS-622330-T8T8T8) and it shows received on 5/20 and to expect the replacement to be shipped back within 5-7 business days. We're going on 2 weeks now and I'm very frustrated that no other info is available on the tracking site and customer service was less than helpful. Is there some way to speed it up?
2017-6-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thank you very much for your feedback, I’m sorry you’re feeling disappointed because of the delay in replacement process,  I’ve informed our appropriate team to look into your case and help you get an update soon, hope we can get it sorted out shortly. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Appreciate your patience.
2017-6-9
Use props
Fishlures
New
United States

what a meaningless response, might as well have been computer generated.... thankyou, update soon, hope, apologize, patience, you hit all the key words Mindy, nice work

nothing but problems on this end, I feel your pain
2017-6-9
Use props
fans72aa2ed1
lvl.1
United States

Thank you for the comment Mindy. Unfortunately I'm noticing a trend among other commenters and their repair status too. I do hope you're able to speed it up. I haven't been able to fly for a month now. This repair experience is not helping to get me to be a repeat customer.
2017-6-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans72aa2ed1 Posted at 2017-6-11 09:06
Thank you for the comment Mindy. Unfortunately I'm noticing a trend among other commenters and their repair status too. I do hope you're able to speed it up. I haven't been able to fly for a month now. This repair experience is not helping to get me to be a repeat customer.

Adam, we totally understand how you feel, very sorry about it. We've informed our appropriate team to take care of this case , we will keep you updated.
2017-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules