Update Message
1122 8 2017-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
racer888
lvl.3
Flight distance : 99970 ft
United States

I have a P4P+ (built in screen) and after updating all seems fine except every time I turn on the controller I get this message. I click agree but it keeps showing up every time I turn on the controller. I have not gone out and attempted to fly yet but wanted to know if anyone else is getting this maeesage?

photo.JPG
2017-6-10
Use props
I am the E
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

I guess they don't believe you!

You need to raise you right hand while clicking on the AGREE button.
2017-6-10
Use props
racer888
lvl.3
United States

I managed to solve this by hooking the AC to DJI assistant and logged out then logged back in, message is now gone from controller screen on start up. I guess now I just need to "Go Fly" and hope everything is ok.
2017-6-10
Use props
racer888
lvl.3
United States

OK, took it out for test flight and all seems to be working just fine. Took a couple of quick pics from around 300 feet up to check camera and everything is fine there also. Glad this update is done!
2017-6-10
Use props
ChrisBWJ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 596037 ft
United States

I solved it by logging out of the DJI 4 app,  and logging back in.
2017-6-10
Use props
CanonMax
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8953215 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

ChrisBWJ Posted at 2017-6-10 18:30
I solved it by logging out of the DJI 4 app,  and logging back in.

Goodday...

I did the same (on all 3 Apple iOS products I have the DJI GO 4 app installed on), but the message keeps popping up... I might need to try it with the aircraft connected, maybe...Aircraft is flying superbe!
2017-6-11
Use props
racer888
lvl.3
United States

CanonMax Posted at 2017-6-11 00:36
Goodday...

I did the same (on all 3 Apple iOS products I have the DJI GO 4 app installed on), but the message keeps popping up... I might need to try it with the aircraft connected, maybe...Aircraft is flying superbe!

Yes, you need to be connected to the AC with the controller. I still get the same annoying message if I just start the controller, just hit ignore.
2017-6-11
Use props
charlesP4P
lvl.2
Flight distance : 130230 ft
United Kingdom

I got rid of this by:
2017-6-11
Use props
charlesP4P
lvl.2
Flight distance : 130230 ft
United Kingdom

I got rid of this byowering up craft
powering up RC and connected tablet (Nexus 7 with wifi)
removing usb cable from RC only connecting usb cable to craft (using DJI supplied adapter)  i.e. direct tablet to craft connection
This automatically downloaded something - I believe it was updated GEO data - via wifi/tablet into the craft  
After this the message stopped appearing.
Previously I had updated the P4P craft diectly using DJI Assistant 2 so I don't know why I had to go through this - I thought DJI Assistant handled all software updates
2017-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules