1047 15 2017-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nik1975
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6300833 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Wow dji has the worst customer service ever .... two weeks ago the inspire 2 embeded and they have so far not even entered .... without words. is that normal?
Have you made similar experiences with dji Germany?

2017-6-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

This situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience you’ve been caused.  Would you please provide me your case number so I can check what happened, we will get you up and running again soon.
2017-6-12
Use props
nik1975
Second Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

Hello Mindy i send you a PM.... thank you.
2017-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

nik1975 Posted at 2017-6-12 05:03

Has responded in PM.
2017-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

nik1975 Posted at 2017-6-12 05:03

Yes, have responded already.
2017-6-14
Use props
nik1975
Second Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

And a week later the same game nothing happened now is the drone registered but also no more ... no technicker it looked at .... they mean they have a lot to do ... but I would have other working hours and not from 09.00 To 15.00 clock ... without words
2017-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

nik1975 Posted at 2017-6-19 01:43
And a week later the same game nothing happened now is the drone registered but also no more ... no technicker it looked at .... they mean they have a lot to do ... but I would have other working hours and not from 09.00 To 15.00 clock ... without words

I have escalated your case to appropriate team to expedite the process. I do sorry for the delay, we will be following up with you as soon as possible.
2017-6-19
Use props
BrightonDF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10758 ft
United Kingdom

Yes they seem to be terrible - we have a 2 month old Inspire 2 which developed a fault and would not recognise the gimbal.
The online support was utterly useless. They were obviously having several conversations at once as they would take over 10 minutes to answer. I felt like he would go on a coffee break after each reply! Then they gave me the wrong advice ("just send the camera back not the Inspire2") luckily I spent a very busy day searching for someone with the same set up and could test our camera on their I2 and vise versa.
Turns out it is the I2 NOT the gimbal so sent them both back. If I had listened to them then I would be even more delayed.
It is it has cost us £500 to hire someone else's to cover jobs. We are missing vital events that are happening but have been told its probably a 10-15+ day wait!!!!!
WTF?!!?!?
I would have hoped that as it was only a few months old we should go to the front of the queue but apparently not. We have a authorised repair center 10 minutes away that could have fixed this but they weren't allowed as it is a warranty repair. Had to send it to Holland.
I am so unbelievably annoyed with them especially as this has happened at sure a vital time for us. Really really angry at how useless they have been. This is our 3rd DJI drone but probably our last at this rate.

2017-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

BrightonDF Posted at 2017-6-20 02:57
Yes they seem to be terrible - we have a 2 month old Inspire 2 which developed a fault and would not recognise the gimbal.
The online support was utterly useless. They were obviously having several conversations at once as they would take over 10 minutes to answer. I felt like he would go on a coffee break after each reply! Then they gave me the wrong advice ("just send the camera back not the Inspire2") luckily I spent a very busy day searching for someone with the same set up and could test our camera on their I2 and vise versa.
Turns out it is the I2 NOT the gimbal so sent them both back. If I had listened to them then I would be even more delayed.

I apologize for the improper instruction and unpleasant experience, I will feedback this situation to our management department to make your experience with us better.
Please send the aircraft body and camera back to repair center, local repair team will evaluate the problem and help to fix it. We will take care of your drone when it arrives.
2017-6-20
Use props
BrightonDF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10758 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-20 04:46
I apologize for the improper instruction and unpleasant experience, I will feedback this situation to our management department to make your experience with us better.
Please send the aircraft body and camera back to repair center, local repair team will evaluate the problem and help to fix it. We will take care of your drone when it arrives.

I am guessing that the management department will care as much as the rest of DJI does about it's customer service. Not much...
I did send it back (once I had spend a a whole day checking and driving around to different places to find another I2 to test the camera on) and have been told it will take about 15 days plus postage time!!!!
Why can't it be repaired by your local approved repairer?
Why does it have to take so long to be repaired when it it only a couple of months old?
And why do you not care that I am already £500 out of pocket due to a DJI fault?

I am missing shots that I have waited 8 months for and won't get for another year.

You really don't understand just how annoyed I am with DJI.

As it is within your professional equipment I would have expected not just an apology but  an exchange for a working I2 considering how new it is and that I am loosing work/oportunities. But no - we have to join the queue with everyone who has crashed the phantom they got for their birthday.
2017-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

BrightonDF Posted at 2017-6-20 11:20
I am guessing that the management department will care as much as the rest of DJI does about it's customer service. Not much...
I did send it back (once I had spend a a whole day checking and driving around to different places to find another I2 to test the camera on) and have been told it will take about 15 days plus postage time!!!!
Why can't it be repaired by your local approved repairer?

BrightonDF, I'm so sorry for the trouble and inconvenience that has been caused to your life and work, we understand your frustration, but not all local repair center will provide warranty service and the drone need to be sent in official service center for warrenty. I have escalated your case to our repair center to expedite the whole progress and help to get your drone back as soon as possible.
We know we have many deficiencies and will keep improving to provide more professional service to make your experience with us better.
2017-6-21
Use props
nik1975
Second Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

Now I get my Inspire2 back .... dirty and with new damages... great service DJI Germany
IMG_0021.JPG
IMG_0023.JPG
2017-6-28
Use props
nik1975
Second Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

Great Products but the Service
2017-6-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

nik1975 Posted at 2017-6-28 00:54
Great Products but the Service

Have replied on your new thread.
2017-6-28
Use props
fans4697a0c7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 427 ft
United States

It is the same terrible customer service n the states! Ive waited 2+ hours in the que  to talk for a simple question. They need help or a better products. Obviously they are not ready to be a big company. Its really too bad for such great products.  All products have a lemon now and then but it seems like their customer service is the full time  lemon...
2017-9-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans4697a0c7 Posted at 2017-9-28 09:22
It is the same terrible customer service n the states! Ive waited 2+ hours in the que  to talk for a simple question. They need help or a better products. Obviously they are not ready to be a big company. Its really too bad for such great products.  All products have a lemon now and then but it seems like their customer service is the full time  lemon...

We apologize for the unfortunate experience with our product and customer service, could you post your question here? We will see if we could help, thanks.
2017-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules