System says gimble disconnected ( its not )
646 3 2017-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse38d1a25
lvl.1
United States

Having just purchased a Inspire 1 ver 1.2 after ( second hand unit ) I an unable to update firmware the DJI Go says the gimble is not connected.
any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Alan ( UK )
2017-6-12
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Make sure you always update the Aircraft first .  DO NOT UPDATE THE RC TRANSMITTER TILL YOU GET THE AC UPDATED   You say that the FW update will not work on the AC is that correct .  Read my tips page and see if it helps .

You have an Inspire with the X3 camera correct ? The reason I ask is that the FW will default to the X3 firmware, if you have the Pro version and the X5 camera Or other you MUST first pick the camera  system before choosing the FW to load . Be sure to format the Sd card.
Read my tips page and see if you. can glean an solution  there first .  

http://forum.dji.com/thread-45630-1-1.html

donnie
2017-6-13
Use props
Alan CCTV
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Donnie * Posted at 2017-6-13 06:40
Make sure you always update the Aircraft first .  DO NOT UPDATE THE RC TRANSMITTER TILL YOU GET THE AC UPDATED   You say that the FW update will not work on the AC is that correct .  Read my tips page and see if it helps .

You have an Inspire with the X3 camera correct ? The reason I ask is that the FW will default to the X3 firmware, if you have the Pro version and the X5 camera Or other you MUST first pick the camera  system before choosing the FW to load . Be sure to format the Sd card.

Hi Donnie.

Many thanks for your reply..as I said I'm a newby
I fixed it by taking it out of travel mode...all ok now includind firmware updates.

Thanks
Alan
2017-6-15
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Alan CCTV Posted at 2017-6-15 00:31
Hi Donnie.

Many thanks for your reply..as I said I'm a newby

That is the usual procedure for fixing it.  Glad you have it sorted