Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO+ Extension Rod Faulty
855 2 2017-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansae849189
New
United Kingdom

God help you if you receive a faulty product - DJI will not offer a replacement, they will only offer to 'repair' the product if you send it and then they will decide on receipt whether or not they will then charge you for the repair and the postage.  My advice would be to buy from a re-seller or Amazon who have better customer service.

2017-6-12
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

I am sorry to read on your experience. Can you PM me and let me know if you sent the unit in for repair or where you are at now with this issue?
2017-6-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

If the unit is already un-fixable, the repair center would have replaced it with a replacement. The unit needs to be evaluated after it arrives, it will be covered by warranty if it's product malfunction and within warranty period. As for the details of warranty, please visit: http://www.dji.com/service/policy. Did you send your unit in? If yes, please provide us your case number so we can check what happened and make it clear to you. Appreciate your patience.
2017-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules