Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal Disconected (Nacelle deconnecté) HELP !!!
5159 21 2017-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fuzo
lvl.1
Switzerland

Since some day I have a problem: the nacelle of my RC disconnects some second after I turned on the RC, so I can do nothing. I saw that full of people had the same problem but I found no solution

Help me please.

Original Text :
Depuis quelque jour j'ai un problème : la nacelle de mon RC se deconnecte quelque seconde apres que j'ai allumé le RC, je ne peux donc rien faire. j'ai vu que plein de personne avait le même probleme mais j'ai trouvé aucune solution

2017-6-12
Use props
fans634fbd04
New
France

Dans le meme cas que toi. donc plus de retour vidéos. je susi un peu désespéré. est ce que tu as un retour vidéo sur l appli ?
2017-6-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Fuzo, which aircraft you are using? Could you please post some pictures about this issue for better assistance?
2017-6-14
Use props
Fuzo
lvl.1
Switzerland

It is the Phantom 3 Std and the nacelle that disconnects all alone after being turned on for 10 seconds

2017-6-19
Use props
Fuzo
lvl.1
Switzerland

Please Watch 4351, 4352, ... in order

2017-6-19
Use props
Fuzo
lvl.1
Switzerland

Why you don't help me ?
2017-6-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please click 'Reply' directly next time if you need our support, my colleague will reply in time.
Does the APP shows 'Gimbal disconnected'? You can try to re-insert cable between the gimbal and aircraft body. Please let us know if it works.
2017-6-25
Use props
Fuzo
lvl.1
Switzerland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-25 20:08
Please click 'Reply' directly next time if you need our support, my colleague will reply in time.
Does the APP shows 'Gimbal disconnected'? You can try to re-insert cable between the gimbal and aircraft body. Please let us know if it works.

No, it does not work
2017-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fuzo Posted at 2017-6-26 07:37
No, it does not work

Please make sure the firmware is the latest version. Then we suggest to send in your drone to repair center for diagnosis and repair, sorry for the trouble and inconvenience caused.
2017-6-27
Use props
Fuzo
lvl.1
Switzerland

No it does not have the latest firmware update because its not working, then if I send it in rapar is what its going to cost me?
2017-6-27
Use props
Fuzo
lvl.1
Switzerland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-27 01:28
Please make sure the firmware is the latest version. Then we suggest to send in your drone to repair center for diagnosis and repair, sorry for the trouble and inconvenience caused.

No it does not have the latest firmware update because its not working, then if I send it in rapar is what its going to cost me?
2017-6-27
Use props
Fuzo
lvl.1
Switzerland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-27 01:28

2017-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fuzo Posted at 2017-6-27 08:06

Our repair team will conduct a damage assistance when it arrives, if it's malfunction in warranty, the repair will be free. Please contact our support via the link below: http://www.dji.com/support They will guide you to raise a ticket and send it in.
2017-6-27
Use props
Fuzo
lvl.1
Switzerland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-27 22:43
Our repair team will conduct a damage assistance when it arrives, if it's malfunction in warranty, the repair will be free. Please contact our support via the link below: http://www.dji.com/support They will guide you to raise a ticket and send it in.

Hello, after trying to restart the phantom 3 without the SD card, I saw that the nacelle works and that the image was transmitted, but once I reincarnate the gimbal it is deconnect
2017-7-3
Use props
Fuzo
lvl.1
Switzerland

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-6-14 01:25
Hi Fuzo, which aircraft you are using? Could you please post some pictures about this issue for better assistance?

Hello, after trying to restart the phantom 3 without the SD card, I saw that the nacelle works and that the image was transmitted, but once I reincarnate the gimbal it is deconnect
2017-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fuzo Posted at 2017-7-3 06:31

I understand, really sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please send in your drone to repair center, our repair team will make evaluation and help to fix it.
2017-7-4
Use props
Fuzo
lvl.1
Switzerland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-4 00:06
I understand, really sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please send in your drone to repair center, our repair team will make evaluation and help to fix it.

Ok tanks ! (There are hundreds of people who also have the worry)
2017-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fuzo Posted at 2017-7-4 13:09
Ok tanks ! (There are hundreds of people who also have the worry)

We will take care of it when it arrives. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.
2017-7-4
Use props
Fuzo
lvl.1
Switzerland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-4 23:34
We will take care of it when it arrives. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.

Can I make a return to the store?
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fuzo Posted at 2017-8-7 04:52
Can I make a return to the store?

I've seen that you locate in Switzerland, then the drone will need to sent to DJI official repair center in Netherlands.
If you purchased the drone from dealer, you can contact them firstly for assistance. Or please contact our support who will guide you to create a ticket.
Here is the link to obtain support: http://www.dji.com/support
2017-8-7
Use props
Fuzo
lvl.1
Switzerland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-7 20:33
I've seen that you locate in Switzerland, then the drone will need to sent to DJI official repair center in Netherlands.
If you purchased the drone from dealer, you can contact them firstly for assistance. Or please contact our support who will guide you to create a ticket.
Here is the link to obtain support: http://www.dji.com/support

I sent it but in store they told me that it was going to send it but I am not if the guarantee takes care of this kind of problem you can inform me in relation to his plz ?
2017-8-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fuzo Posted at 2017-8-11 18:35
I sent it but in store they told me that it was going to send it but I am not if the guarantee takes care of this kind of problem you can inform me in relation to his plz ?

You mean you have sent it to your dealer and they need to send it back to official repair center, right? Just make sure we are on the same page.
If so, local repair team will make a thorough evaluation to see if it is malfunction and then inform you the result, no worries.
2017-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules