Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
"No fly zone", still not working
1557 2 2017-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans24c47bd5
New
United States

I received my Mavic on Friday. Took it out of the box updated and charged it. I flew it at my home without issues nearby an airport in class C airspace. after accepting terms and conditions when flying nearby airport.

I took the Mavic to work the next day (reason for purchasing drone) and tried to take it off but I was unable to after being told I was in a "No Fly Zone" (NFZ).

I was completely unaware of these zones so I went home and did research and found following process to be granted permission to fly in the yellow zones.
1. Go on to DJI No Fly Zone website and find your location on the map
2. Click on the pins within your location that overlap NFZ airspace.
3. Request permission by imputing serial number and name.
4. Verify identity using mobile phone verification or credit card.
5. Check DJI Go 4 app under Me>More>My NFZ Application
6. All statuses were good
7. Turn on and connect drone and "Syncronize Unlock information" in the app.

After doing all the steps during step 7 it said "No active data". Although in all of the other steps and in step 5 the authorizations (unlocks) were valid.

I called DJI with no luck. They are emailing their flysafe department, which I've already done.

This is highly disappointing and evidence of poor functionality in the app. I'm afraid I will never be able to fly at work and this is the place I need the drone at the most. After hours on the phone I don't know what else to do to get support.

Please help!!
2017-6-12
Use props
Xman1
Second Officer

United States

Is it an actual no fly zone as found on this app? - https://play.google.com/store/ap ... ap.airmap&hl=en

If so, you need to obtain permission from the airport in question and then submit a waiver to DJI.
2017-6-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Please go to Advanced Unlock page to submit the info, here is link below for your reference.  http://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-system/unlock . Unlock.png
2017-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules