How do I transfer pics and videos from one remote to another.
804 3 2017-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gsatman
New
Flight distance : 78465 ft
United States

I was having problems with the remote I got with my drone so DW sent me a new remote and it works fine..
I want to transfer my videos from the old remote to the new remote hoe do i do this ?
Thanks for any help.
Gary

2017-6-12
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi. To clarify, you want the cached videos captured when you fly your P4P? If so, they are stored on your tablet/phone and accessed via the DJI GO app - it's not stored on your RC. They should be accessible from the GO Editor - you can do this even when it's not connected to the RC.
Remember that the videos and photos taken are stored in full quality on the SD card installed in your P4P.
2017-6-12
Use props
Gsatman
New
Flight distance : 78465 ft
United States

Punchbuggy Posted at 2017-6-12 17:01
Hi. To clarify, you want the cached videos captured when you fly your P4P? If so, they are stored on your tablet/phone and accessed via the DJI GO app - it's not stored on your RC. They should be accessible from the GO Editor - you can do this even when it's not connected to the RC.
Remember that the videos and photos taken are stored in full quality on the SD card installed in your P4P.

Thanks but that isn't my question..I have the P4P+ and the old remote has videos on it that I want to transfer to the new remote..I have already transferred from the chip to my desktop..I want to be able to use sky-pixel to do the editing of these videos..Hope this helps..
2017-6-12
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Gsatman Posted at 2017-6-12 20:02
Thanks but that isn't my question..I have the P4P+ and the old remote has videos on it that I want to transfer to the new remote..I have already transferred from the chip to my desktop..I want to be able to use sky-pixel to do the editing of these videos..Hope this helps..

Aloha satman,

Look on the SD card for the MISC folder.  Inside that folder is a folder THM (thumnails).  Back-ups for your 720p versions should be there.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules