788 7 2017-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans40e75fd3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 60958 ft
Vietnam

Hello,

My mavic was hovering over the sea, only 300m from me. 41% battery left, no error message, no horizontal speed. It suddenly crashed vertically from a height of 4 meters. I dived on the spot of the last position but could not find the drone because this area is deep and obstructed by seaweeds. I contacted the customer service and sent to them the files they asked me but afer 2 weeks and several emails from me they never replied. My question is in which file can I find the stick inputs? Is it only in a file stored in the drone or also in the files sent to my mobile device? Thanks for your help.
2017-6-12
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

PM  one of the DJI Admin and see if they can get you a response! Good luck!
2017-6-12
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

Even before you dive into the details, just tell me one thing. Did you fully charge your battery just before you flew your mavic.
2017-6-12
Use props
fans40e75fd3
lvl.1
Vietnam

Yes DTK, my battery was at 100% at the begining of the flight.
2017-6-12
Use props
Henry M.Y.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11548839 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Sticks inputs were logged to both flight records in the aircraft and in the device running the DJI GO4 app.

Since you were not able to retrieve your aircraft from the sea, the only way for you is to go through the flight record in your device. When you playback your flight record in DJI GO4, there is an icon appearing as a remote controller. Once you press it, the sticks inputs you made will be shown.

Henry
2017-6-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We are so sorry for the drone accident,  may I have your case number or the ticket number so I can find out what happened, will do my best to escalate it.
2017-6-12
Use props
fans40e75fd3
lvl.1
Vietnam

Thank you very much Henry, I am going to try that.
2017-6-12
Use props
PeterFDJI3
lvl.2
United States

I lost one in the sea as well.  For me it was simply that the transmitter brushed against my clothing as I was bringing it up higher, causing the throttle to be pushed down and it also fell 4 meters into the water.   It also could have been that one of the battery cables became loose due to a loose connection at the start and some vibration.  Only for peace of mind (because the hardware will probably all become corroded), consider attaching  an auto-inflating ring buoy (https://www.alibaba.com/showroom ... able-life-buoy.html)  -Peter
2017-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules