Lied to by DJI Customer Service
725 10 2017-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone User
lvl.1

United States

I am a film student and currently working on my biggest project to date!  I am filming a documentary for my thesis project and I need my drone for footage!  Unfortunately I am still waiting to have my RC returned to me after waiting over a month!  I received an email over three weeks ago stating that my RC was to be mailed to me in 3 days.  My RC never arrived. I have called the support line 3 times and I have been lied to everytime.  On my second call I was promised that my RC would be sent overnight and that I would receive a tracking number by the end of the day.  I was never sent a tracking number and my RC never arrived. The last time I even spoke with a supervisor who assured me that my RC would be immediately sent back to me and that he would follow up with me personally.  I haven't heard from him or any of the other support workers since.  I understand that DJI is a busy company and can get delayed on their repairs.  For that I could have been patient.  But they straight up lied to me; and gave me false hope that I would have a working drone for my videography.  I now know that I will never purchase another DJI product again and I sincerely hope that they change their customer service practices.
2017-6-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We are so sorry for your unpleasant experience, this situation has filled us with regret, sincerely sorry again for the trouble you’ve been caused. Could you please provide me your case number so I can look into it? Appreciate your patience.
2017-6-12
Use props
skpManiac
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1092589 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you had this resolved since you posted this?
2017-6-13
Use props
Drone User
lvl.1

United States

skpManiac Posted at 2017-6-13 00:33
Have you had this resolved since you posted this?

They told me that they "Informed the appropriate team to care of it."  I have yet to receive an update or verification that anything was actually done.
2017-6-13
Use props
orgbluewater
lvl.1
Flight distance : 503107 ft
Venezuela

I bought several items for DJI, Phantom 4 pro, accessories and 5 batteries, of which 3 have arrived bad from factory, have never worked. wait almost 2 months to get another new battery. Today I have another case. Dji please attend to your customers
2017-6-13
Use props
Drone User
lvl.1

United States

Quick update.  I have received an email with a tracking number for my delivery.
2017-6-13
Use props
P4PCommander
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1153681 ft
United States

orgbluewater Posted at 2017-6-13 13:46
I bought several items for DJI, Phantom 4 pro, accessories and 5 batteries, of which 3 have arrived bad from factory, have never worked. wait almost 2 months to get another new battery. Today I have another case. Dji please attend to your customers

It may take all of us who have been screwed by DJI to Sue them in Federal Court as a Class Action.... They Truly have the worst Customer Support!!
2017-6-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

P4PCommander Posted at 2017-6-13 20:04
It may take all of us who have been screwed by DJI to Sue them in Federal Court as a Class Action.... They Truly have the worst Customer Support!!

We apologize for the disappointment about customer service, we know we still have much to learn and we never stop. If you need our support, please keep us posted, we will try our best to help you.
We listen to all the feedback on social media, and will keep improving to provide you more professional service, thank you for your support.
2017-6-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Drone User Posted at 2017-6-13 14:44

Thank you so much for your update, I think you would receive it soon, hope you can enjoy the drone. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
2017-6-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

orgbluewater Posted at 2017-6-13 13:46

Sincerely sorry for the unpleasant experience, we are working very hard to speed up the repair process and keep improving to provide you all more professional service. As for your case, Mindy replied your thread, please check it.
2017-6-14
Use props
orgbluewater
lvl.1
Flight distance : 503107 ft
Venezuela

Drone User Posted at 2017-6-13 14:44

I hope everything goes well and you get your product working
2017-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules