Problems with the X4S Inspire 2
1545 3 2017-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans91d77a63
New
Spain

Hello,
My Inspire 2 is 3 days old. From the beginning I got no clean clear picture with the X4S camera. I tried all the settings.
Now she brings the following error messages:
1. Camerasensor error
2. Error encoder aircraft (= X400000) Check if Gimbal is installed
Furthermore, I now have purple stripes and a flicker in the picture.
Have complained with DJI and wait for a feedback.
On the phone I was told that the Inspire 2 and the X4S exchanged.
The exchange will take place via DOA in the Netherlands.
I'm curious how long it takes.
My first order with the Inspire 2 is probably lost to me :-(
Who had similar Problems ?
Best regards
Uwe
2017-6-13
Use props
DangerP
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hey,

I had exactly the same thing purple lines on the screen, sd card and Mac, 4 days old inspire 2 the only difference was I had the X5S camera, tried every fix on the internet and spoke to every tech support guy from DJI and nothing worked. I have sent the drone back to DJI Netherlands which they received yesterday and there has been no update since. They say it takes 15 days which is long enough already but on the forums, people are reporting over a month till they got there inspire 2 back. Not only that the worrying thing is that the inspire they got back was either used or in a very bad state with scratches and other things like the FPV camera being broken. If I don't get a new unit back I will go insane as I will then have to go through the whole shipping process again.

I have requested on my post for an update and to see if they can speed up everything as I am committed to a project for a client and this is my only drone at the moment. I have yet to see a positive DJI customer service experience, if they can do good for me then I will be happy to praise them.
2017-6-13
Use props
DangerP
lvl.1

United Kingdom

My original post -https://forum.dji.com/thread-98702-1-1.html
2017-6-13
Use props
Uwe Steinebach
New
Spain

Hello,
I can not upload an image. But it is identical with your picture.
I'm in touch with DJI!
You are still checking whether the Inspire and the camera are replaced.
It all takes too much time and I am very upset about DJI!
Have already lost an order.
At the beginning the first two days everything was OK. On the third day the mistakes occurred.
2017-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules