DJI Avata 2, Goggles 3 and RC Motion 3 Give Beginner FPV Pilots t...
9194 50 4-11 05:00
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf22e05b4
lvl.1
Belgium

Hey,
I just received my avatar 2, and I have several questions:
1) will there be a way one day that the avata 2 could have the “follow me” and “turn around a specific point” function?;
2) do you have an application that allows you to add all kinds of telemetry in post production? as done: "https://goprotelemetryextractor.com/telemetry-overlay"?

thanks in advance
What a pleasure to fly with the joystick
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Je viens de recevoir mon avata 2, et j'ai plusieurs questions :
1) y aura t il moyen un jour que le avata 2 puisse avoir la fonction "me suivre" et "tourner autour d'un point précis" ?;
2) avez vous une application qui permet de rajouter toutes sortes de télémetry en post production ? comme fait : "https://goprotelemetryextractor.com/telemetry-overlay" ?

d'avance merci
Quel plaisir de voler avec le joystick
5-12 00:41
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_G6mVGfsGXlsF Posted at 5-11 02:55
THX Susan!
But then what hack can be used to do this, because in many videos you can see the full reflection of the goggles. For example, in this: https://youtu.be/Q7xxE4E_SiA?si=Jeh6JebyLb7c_l-U

Hello.We are sorry to tell you that we don't have relevant information in this regard.
5-13 05:26
Use props
DACP071690
lvl.2
Flight distance : 106457 ft

Colombia

Hello. I need help. I recently bought the googles 3 and already paired it and flighted with the mini 4 pro. I already put a micro sd card to the googles, formatted it and put advanced camera settings to record on "both" the drone and the goggles. However I want to watch the videos of screen recording with the goggles where all the parameters (height, speed, distance, battery life, etc) appear. However when I connect the goggles with the usb c cable to my MacBook Air, I see the sd card folder but I don't see any of the recordings of the goggles. Please help how can I access the videos of screen recording on the goggles and export them? thanks
5-13 05:50
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DACP071690 Posted at 5-13 05:50
Hello. I need help. I recently bought the googles 3 and already paired it and flighted with the mini 4 pro. I already put a micro sd card to the googles, formatted it and put advanced camera settings to record on "both" the drone and the goggles. However I want to watch the videos of screen recording with the goggles where all the parameters (height, speed, distance, battery life, etc) appear. However when I connect the goggles with the usb c cable to my MacBook Air, I see the sd card folder but I don't see any of the recordings of the goggles. Please help how can I access the videos of screen recording on the goggles and export them? thanks

Hello.To export the recorded footage, perform the following operations:
1. Power on the goggles.
2. Use a USB-A to USB-C cable to connect the goggles to your computer via the USB-C port of the goggles, and export the footage as prompted on your computer.
* If you use a USB-C PD cable to connect the goggles to your laptop, open the goggles menu, go to Settings > About, and export the footage in OTG Wired Connection mode.
* By default, the screen recording includes the OSD information on the screen. If you do not want to record OSD information, perform the following operations:
Open the goggles menu, go to Settings > Camera > Advanced Camera Settings, and disable Camera View Recording.
5-13 23:18
Use props
DACP071690
lvl.2
Flight distance : 106457 ft

Colombia

DJI Susan Posted at 5-13 23:18
Hello.To export the recorded footage, perform the following operations:
1. Power on the goggles.
2. Use a USB-A to USB-C cable to connect the goggles to your computer via the USB-C port of the goggles, and export the footage as prompted on your computer.

Hi thanks for the reply. Im still doing all that what you mentioned but I dont get amy recordings or pictures on the micro sd card when i connect it to the mac. On setting i already selected record on both, etc. when I connect the goggles to the mac i see two folders which are empty. What could be the issue here?
5-14 04:41
Use props
P4 Drony
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2302733 ft
Netherlands

After a light crash everything seems okay exept the view is blurry. Do I miss something or are there part inside the drone damaged?
5-16 08:35
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

P4 Drony Posted at 5-16 08:35
After a light crash everything seems okay exept the view is blurry. Do I miss something or are there part inside the drone damaged?

Hi, there. We're very sorry to hear about your feedback. We recommend sending the aircraft for a proper diagnosis and possible repair. It is for us to ensure future flight performance and safety. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/gb/repair/index
5-16 18:41
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DACP071690 Posted at 5-14 04:41
Hi thanks for the reply. Im still doing all that what you mentioned but I dont get amy recordings or pictures on the micro sd card when i connect it to the mac. On setting i already selected record on both, etc. when I connect the goggles to the mac i see two folders which are empty. What could be the issue here?

Hello. You need to confirm that the glasses do not recognize the SD card normally, if there is recognition, in the right menu bar of the glasses interface album option can be clicked to enter, it is recommended that you format the SD card, and then test it, after recording the material, confirm whether you can view the material in the glasses album.
5-16 18:52
Use props
Giovanni 83
New

Russia

Help me to understand. Goggles 3 Wi-Fi broadcast button does not work. I switch to any other drone, the button is active.
5-19 04:43
Use props
djiuser_5xkSd0v2SeqT
New
Flight distance : 6772 ft
Turkey

Hi. I got DJI avata 2 and wondering if I can mirror the googles 3’s screen to Windows PC? or Smart TV? IF NOT,
If I get a lightenimg to hdmi adaptor may I mirror my iphone 11’s screen to TV or PC? Will Djı fly app support the streaming?
5-24 13:48
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_5xkSd0v2SeqT Posted at 5-24 13:48
Hi. I got DJI avata 2 and wondering if I can mirror the googles 3’s screen to Windows PC? or Smart TV? IF NOT,
If I get a lightenimg to hdmi adaptor may I mirror my iphone 11’s screen to TV or PC? Will Djı fly app support the streaming?

Hello. Lightning to HDMI has not been tested specifically, so it is not certain yet, but Goggles 3 does not support a direct HDMI connection. The actual test results are required. Compatibility is not guaranteed. What do you mean by streaming?
5-29 03:17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules