1802 46 4-22 02:21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
airtakes
lvl.3
Flight distance : 623045 ft
  • >>>
United States

HI to all yes its there its a constant mini roll corrections  I tested in Normal, sport, modes, as well as Manual mode its there but less apparent it gets mitigated using Rockseadi or Gyroflow of course, but for me its just annoying,  I tested low to the ground a about 10 feet and higher in a straight line in calm weather all the same constant roll adjustments, it degrades the flying experience I hope DJI addresses this soon
5-16 17:10
Use props
GTHero
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1832372 ft
Australia

nightfly Posted at 4-22 07:13
lets put the mads tech video for everyone to know what its all about, at 9.12 min

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAv01xLKyi8

The Mads Tech video shows unstabilised footage.  It looks exactly as I would expect my Avata 1 unstabilised footage to look on a calm day.  I've certainly noticed extra 'twitching' during RTH, but this looks perfectly normal to me.  I don't have the 2, but until I see more video, I'm not convinced there's a problem.
5-16 18:15
Use props
ChazMaz
lvl.1

United States

Mine does the same thing. It's frustrating. Honestly, my Avata 1 flies better. Due to this anomaly.
5-28 06:36
Use props
ChazMaz
lvl.1

United States

SaurabhSrivastava Posted at 4-29 20:44
DJI seems to blame this on own vortex created by the drone which is NOT CORRECT.
I being an aeronautical engineer understand what vortices are....
This behaviour is apparent even at higher altitudes where there is no ground effect or self vortex without any winds.

Clearly its a problem with the AVATA 2 since the AVATA does not have this issue.
5-28 06:38
Use props
ChazMaz
lvl.1

United States

Noticed the JITTERING/ROCKING motion the first time I flew my AVATA 2. Been trying to work out all the possible issues for the past month, wind and such. In my opinion, DJI needs to fix it on their end.  I am finding that flying my AVATA is more pleasurable than flying the AVATA 2.  I contacted DJI, they told me as they tell everyone to send some video.  They should just say they are aware of the problem and are working on a solution. Personally, if you want to buy one, I would wait till it is fixed.
5-28 06:47
Use props
SaurabhSrivastava
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2380479 ft
  • >>>
India

@Dji

I am yet to get a response from you. I haven't heard anything on this... Last I was told that the DJI tech team would be looking into this behaviour... But nothing after that...

Please update !!!
6-4 12:49
Use props
avelon
lvl.1

Norway

I have the exact same thing, doesn't matter if its just above the ground or high up in the air. Quite annoying to be honest.
6-12 04:13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules