Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-30 03:26
Now that sounds like an FPV pilot's dream location.  Hopefully, they have no nets in them.

Sadly I ran out of time,  Id forgotten amongst having too much fun with mates at coffee that today I have to go to my storage box and collect the backup disks.
4-30 06:59
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-30 06:59
Sadly I ran out of time,  Id forgotten amongst having too much fun with mates at coffee that today I have to go to my storage box and collect the backup disks.

Just have to keep it on the to do list for tomorrow.  
4-30 13:41
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-30 13:41
Just have to keep it on the to do list for tomorrow.

My todo list is getting longer by the day.
4-30 22:51
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-30 22:51
My todo list is getting longer by the day.

Before I retired that seem to be the norm.  Fortunately, since retirement my list stays short or not at all.  
5-1 02:59
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-1 02:59
Before I retired that seem to be the norm.  Fortunately, since retirement my list stays short or not at all.

A lot of todays chores revolve around catching up on things like car cleaning and then getting ahead of the verge patch so that were not behind due to the holiday coming up.
5-1 04:23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-1 04:23
A lot of todays chores revolve around catching up on things like car cleaning and then getting ahead of the verge patch so that were not behind due to the holiday coming up.

Yeah, best not to fall behind on the chores or else they will pile up.  My only thing on my "to do" list for today was run a tank of fuel through my jetski.  I put a check in that box and now I'm just looking for busy work.  
5-1 08:22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-1 08:22
Yeah, best not to fall behind on the chores or else they will pile up.  My only thing on my "to do" list for today was run a tank of fuel through my jetski.  I put a check in that box and now I'm just looking for busy work.

Some of the things on the list are not your average chores though,  one is to laser cut a stencil for spraying the house number on the new recycling bins we have.
5-1 20:59
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-1 20:59
Some of the things on the list are not your average chores though,  one is to laser cut a stencil for spraying the house number on the new recycling bins we have.

Yeah, that's definitely not an average chore.  The good news is you have the equipment and knowledge to get the chore done.  
5-2 02:43
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-2 02:43
Yeah, that's definitely not an average chore.  The good news is you have the equipment and knowledge to get the chore done.

Many of those are now done,  the chest strap I order for the DJI bag has arrived and has been fitted so I feel like I should take that for a test.    Second DJi bag should be here later too.
5-2 03:03
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-2 03:03
Many of those are now done,  the chest strap I order for the DJI bag has arrived and has been fitted so I feel like I should take that for a test.    Second DJi bag should be here later too.

Hopefully, it gets to you in time to take with you on vacation.  
5-2 03:33
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-2 03:33
Hopefully, it gets to you in time to take with you on vacation.

It's amazing so will probably get delivered around 5:30 as thats when they always come.  It's like clock work with them.
5-2 05:46
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-2 05:46
It's amazing so will probably get delivered around 5:30 as thats when they always come.  It's like clock work with them.

We don't have a service that is that dependable here, at least not one you could set your watch by.  
5-2 13:39
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-2 13:39
We don't have a service that is that dependable here, at least not one you could set your watch by.

Amazon standard delivery is oddly the same time every time,   but not by design just how things work out.    Other shipping companies also have a rough time they come here too,  probably related to the routes they are assigned.
5-2 20:19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-2 20:19
Amazon standard delivery is oddly the same time every time,   but not by design just how things work out.    Other shipping companies also have a rough time they come here too,  probably related to the routes they are assigned.

We have a regular route guy assigned but it all depends on how many deliveries he has for the day as to what time he might show up.  Anywhere from noon until 9 PM.  
5-3 06:28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Cool one David. Nice with the train!
5-14 23:18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain