824 7 2022-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

He used to do honest reviews now he has just joined the it's all good brigade and DJI promoter

Doesn't cover any of the bad points. No mention of the poor signal in CE which is where he is

2022-9-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That's too bad.
2022-9-6
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27904331 ft
  • >>>
Germany

That's exactly my opinion, it's been like that since the Mini 3 Pro, with him...
2022-9-6
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

frankymusik Posted at 9-6 22:42
That's exactly my opinion, it's been like that since the Mini 3 Pro, with him...

Yup pity as he used to give good honest reviews
2022-9-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hes certainly been on the cool aid recently,  but he did mention the hack for it so maybe not all in yet.
2022-9-7
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 9-7 01:45
Hes certainly been on the cool aid recently,  but he did mention the hack for it so maybe not all in yet.

Yes but the latest video could encourage many people to buy what is a pup if not hacked. Many people who abide by the law will not feel happy doing the hack
2022-9-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bigplumbs Posted at 9-7 03:48
Yes but the latest video could encourage many people to buy what is a pup if not hacked. Many people who abide by the law will not feel happy doing the hack

Yep and I do wonder how often he has a spotter too.
2022-9-8
Use props
Originalas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1204222 ft
  • >>>
Lithuania

I have Avata and I can confirm many points of his.

Avata is really great, as far as size goes. It takes like 1/3 of the space in the backpack. HUGE improvement over old DJI FPV system.
USB C charging is even more awesome, you can charge the thing of the battery bank or solar. I made a whole video

And Avata is a really great beginner drone. For 1.1k eur it's a complete steal with the V2 goggles for anyone wanting to get into the FPV.
Motion controller is great for beginners too.

Though I got Goggles 2 kit. And Goggles 2 are a completely broken, faulty product.

DJI Avata has great battery time ...as a result of SUPER LIMITED performance. 50 km/h speed is just lame for any FPV action.
And European regulations with signal limits puts a nail in this product.. without the FCC hack I would not recommend the drone to anyone..
But the FCC hack is easy, you can even get it free now.

So overall. DJI Avata is great product, especially for anyone looking to get into the FPV. Goggles V2 kit is the best. It's actually a bargain, you can't get any better beginner drone kit than the Avata.. and motion controller is just an icing on the cake for any beginner getting to fly FPV in 5 minutes!
As Avata is super durable. More durable than custom FPV models. This is crazy.
2022-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules