Avata with FVP Goggles V2
512 3 2022-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_QRHciWHD3QhV
lvl.1
United States

Hi everybody,

I am having this problem since I bought the AVATA Fly smart combo, which uses the V2 FPV goggles. In the middle of the flight, approximately in the first 8 to 10 min of the flight, the glasses turn off by themselves and lose connection with the drone, the drone automatically starts the RTH. The glasses try to turn on by themselves again, they are on for a few seconds and turn off again and it loses connection with the drone again, and this problem continues until I manage to land it. I already checked the battery connection and mounted it on the head harness and it still has the same problem, I already updated all the firmware (goggles, drone and controller) through DJI Assistant 2 on my PC and it still has the same problem. Any idea what it could be or if I'm missing something?
A strange fact is that despite having updated the firmware of the glasses, when I put them on they keep showing me a red sign on the right that says: "Goggles version too earlier"... or something like that... Do you think that can be related?

UPDATE !!!

I have noticed that the FPV Goggles V2, when working for more than 6 min, turn off by themselves and lose the firmware version, and start to turn off and on by themselves as if they could not turn on completely. It only shows the DJI logo and they turn off again repeating the same thing constantly. Please help, I dont know what to do....

2022-9-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since we are having this issue, it would be best to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-9-7
Use props
fans55ce76a1
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-7 18:50
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since we are having this issue, it would be best to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.

Thanks for the response
2022-9-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans55ce76a1 Posted at 9-7 20:11
Thanks for the response

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. If you have any other concerns or any  inquiries with DJI in the future. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules