RTH low bat disable?
1055 5 2022-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SR-fly
New

Finland

Hi!

Can the low battery return home disabled somehow? I know I can click lock button, but it has many times ruined my footage as the drone needs to be stopped for a second to do that.
2022-9-8
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Hi SR-fly,

It's a major safety feature, doubt that DJI would be willing to turn it off as otherwise people would start loosing their drones due to RTH not kicking in on time. It is actually not just an Avata feature, it is sort of a standard core DJI feature that is on every DJI drone imho...

Thanks, Mike.
2022-9-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, we don't have an option to turn off this feature. Thank you fro your understanding and support.
2022-9-8
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27904331 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Mzp Posted at 9-8 07:26
Hi SR-fly,

It's a major safety feature, doubt that DJI would be willing to turn it off as otherwise people would start loosing their drones due to RTH not kicking in on time. It is actually not just an Avata feature, it is sort of a standard core DJI feature that is on every DJI drone imho...

... well explained!
2022-9-8
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Thank you Franky.

Best Regards, Mike.

2022-9-9
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 40016650 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

You can stop low batt RTH IF of course You see the message "RTH in X seconds" which I often omit and IF You remember the correct button because one is canceling the sequence And the Other is canceling RTH itself  ... After All that IFs You can continue Uninterrupted shooting!
But Low batt RTH is a great feature though I always cancel it - it puts my nerves on edge and I always come home safe (till now )
2022-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules