Transferring Video from goggles 2 to iPhone
8064 8 2022-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EMFant
lvl.2
Flight distance : 176617 ft
United States

I'm a little frustrated. Is there a way to transfer the video files on the goggles 2 sd card to my iPad or iPhone without having to physically removing the card and putting it in a reader?
2022-9-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We don't have an option to transfer files from Goggles 2 going to the mobile device. Kindly please refer to the information below on how to transfer that you had captured with your DJI Avata going to your Mobile device.

*For photos/videos recorded in the drone:

1. Android devices: Connect the drone to the mobile device with the USB cable and then read files on Android directly*.

2. iOS devices: It is unable to read files by connecting the drone to the mobile device.

*For photos/videos stored in the microSD card:

Android and iOS devices: Use a third-party card reader.

* How to determine that the drone is connected to an Android device successfully: Check whether there is a pop-up window when the USB cable is connected to the mobile device. If yes, choose “File transfer". If no prompt is shown, replace the cable and try again. (It can access the internal storage and footage stored in the microSD card directly without powering on the aircraft.)

Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-9-26
Use props
djiuser_zhNswHNXwykN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 78465 ft
Philippines

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-9-26 19:53
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We don't have an option to transfer files from Goggles 2 going to the mobile device. Kindly please refer to the information below on how to transfer that you had captured with your DJI Avata going to your Mobile device.

*For photos/videos recorded in the drone:

er. what drone are you talking about? the dji avata has no way to connect a mobile phone to the drone.

it is only via goggles 2. and there is no way to transfer the videos to mobile phone. in the album, there is no icon to save or download. but i can view the videos
2023-3-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_zhNswHNXwykN Posted at 3-25 23:05
er. what drone are you talking about? the dji avata has no way to connect a mobile phone to the drone.

it is only via goggles 2. and there is no way to transfer the videos to mobile phone. in the album, there is no icon to save or download. but i can view the videos

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please provide us a short video recording showing the issue you experienced when transferring files of your DJI Avata to your mobile device? Are you using an Android? If yes, please make sure to use an OTG cable and USB cable to connect the DJI Avata drone to the mobile phone: The OTG cable needs to be connected to the mobile phone. Please refer to the above statement on how to determine if the drone is connected to DJI Avata. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-28
Use props
djiuser_nv81JrAouIKB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3168635 ft
United States

It is possible to screen record transmitted video on a connected device.
2023-4-21
Use props
Respawn33
lvl.1

Portugal

Take the sd card from the googles and put them on the drone then connect the phone to the drone via cable that is the way you it should work fine
2023-7-25
Use props
Okker Botes
lvl.1

South Africa

This is extremely bad design, DJI. I had really expected more from a company of your reputation. The Avatar is my first DJI drone, and I must say, from a usability perspective, it's ridiculous accessing that little USB slot on the side. Not only is it difficult, but it could also damage your drone after a while. And now you tell me there's no way to transfer files from your SD card from the gogles 2 to the headset to your computer except by actually removing the card and sticking it in a third-party reader. This is simply stupid.
3-12 11:42
Use props
djiuser_Xhu27ttwVYnA
New

United States

How  i can transfer video from googles 2 memory,somewhere....
4-12 03:45
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_Xhu27ttwVYnA Posted at 4-12 03:45
How  i can transfer video from googles 2 memory,somewhere....

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Here are the ways how to export the recorded footage from the DJI Goggles 2 to a computer:

1. Power on the goggles. Connect the USB-C port of the goggles to a computer using a USB-A to USB-C cable, and follow the on-screen prompts to export the footage.
2. Remove the microSD Card from DJI Goggles 2, and use a card reader to export photos or videos from the microSD card.
4-13 01:14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules