pair HOLLYLAND LARK M1 with osmo pocket 2
1617 7 2023-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
foufou
lvl.1

France

HEY GUYS DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO connect wireless hollyland lark M1 to the  osmopocket 2 ?

i find nothing helpful for that

if there is one of dji team  ; can just the try to  upgrade the  osmopocket 2 frimeware  to let  the gimble film on vertical  , it will be   nice to

THanks
2023-7-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Since the Hollyland Lark M1 is a third-party external microphone, performance is not guaranteed. However, you may still try connecting it to the DJI Pocket 2 with the Do-It-All handle. Using a 3.5 mm camera cable, you can plug it into the Do-It-All handle connection port and the receiver's connection port. About the request for the firmware upgrade, this needs to be referred first to our relevant team to check. We appreciate your feedback. Have a wonderful day.
2023-8-2
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Tony Posted at 8-2 02:01
Hi there. Since the Hollyland Lark M1 is a third-party external microphone, performance is not guaranteed. However, you may still try connecting it to the DJI Pocket 2 with the Do-It-All handle. Using a 3.5 mm camera cable, you can plug it into the Do-It-All handle connection port and the receiver's connection port. About the request for the firmware upgrade, this needs to be referred first to our relevant team to check. We appreciate your feedback. Have a wonderful day.

Does the Hollyland Lark M1 even have a 3,5mm connector? If it does, then that's the way with the Pocket 2. But unfortunately, no direct USB-C support for microphones (wish it had one, would make using the DJI Mic with it a bit less of a hassle!)
2023-8-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

HGDC84 Posted at 8-2 14:15
Does the Hollyland Lark M1 even have a 3,5mm connector? If it does, then that's the way with the Pocket 2. But unfortunately, no direct USB-C support for microphones (wish it had one, would make using the DJI Mic with it a bit less of a hassle!)

We appreciate your valuable feedback. We will forward it to the related department. Thank you for your great support.
2023-8-3
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Tony Posted at 8-3 00:43
We appreciate your valuable feedback. We will forward it to the related department. Thank you for your great support.

Thanks, I would really appreciate it if the Pocket 2 had an update that would allow me to use the DJI Mic receiver directly to the Pocket 2 through the USB-C connector. Not only it would benefit me, it could also make it easier for me to recommend the DJI Mic and the Pocket 2 combo for anyone considering it ;)
2023-8-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

HGDC84 Posted at 8-5 16:28
Thanks, I would really appreciate it if the Pocket 2 had an update that would allow me to use the DJI Mic receiver directly to the Pocket 2 through the USB-C connector. Not only it would benefit me, it could also make it easier for me to recommend the DJI Mic and the Pocket 2 combo for anyone considering it ;)

You are most welcome, HGDC84. Thank you for your support. Your feedback will surely be heard. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-7
Use props
MendaxUser
New

France

Is the LARK M2 compatible with the osmopocket 2 via USB-C if I acquire the do-it-all handle ?
I am disappointed that the actual device is not fully interoperational
5-13 09:45
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

MendaxUser Posted at 5-13 09:45
Is the LARK M2 compatible with the osmopocket 2 via USB-C if I acquire the do-it-all handle ?
I am disappointed that the actual device is not fully interoperational

If the microphone has a 3,5mm AUX out port, you can connect it to the Do-It-All Handle's 3,5mm audio port using an AUX cable. You can also do this using the original Osmo Pocket's 3,5mm to USB-C audio adapter. Unfortunately, there is no wireless connection support with the Pocket 2 and DIA Handle besides the Pocket 2's own wireless microphone transmitter.
5-14 04:18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules