1123 5 2023-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gesseacutem
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26299 ft
Brazil

Hey guys,

Bought DJI Avata with Goggles 2 on launch date, been flying with no issues until last month. I recently detected a problem on my Goggles 2, when I change the video resolution from 4k/60 to 2.7k/30 and turn on the motors, the screen on the right side starts to show interference, almost like an analogue signal. This only happens with the motors on, after turning off the motors, the interference stops. After changing the resolution again, to another resolution, the problem disappears. Sometimes it happens even when I turn off the aircraft. Everything(firmware)is up to date. It looks like it's related to the video resolution.
Obs.: The recorded vídeo don't show problems, It only appears in Goggles screen.  

Has anyone noticed this problem?

As a last solution, I will send it to support.

2023-8-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please confirm if the issue appears on the screen recording? Test it again and do a screen recording and please provide it to us so we can check it. You may upload the file via Google Drive. Please make sure to insert an SD card into the DJI Goggles 2 then switch the "Camera View Record" button on the Goggles 2 the file path is Settings>Camera>Advanced Camera Settings> Camera View Recording then swipe down from the top of the touch screen panel to enter the shortcut menu, then start recording. The Goggles 2 will record the on-screen display. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-8-3
Use props
Gessem
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-3 17:33
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please confirm if the issue appears on the screen recording? Test it again and do a screen recording and please provide it to us so we can check it. You may upload the file via Google Drive. Please make sure to insert an SD card into the DJI Goggles 2 then switch the "Camera View Record" button on the Goggles 2 the file path is Settings>Camera>Advanced Camera Settings> Camera View Recording then swipe down from the top of the touch screen panel to enter the shortcut menu, then start recording. The Goggles 2 will record the on-screen display. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thanks for answer. I will try record from Goggles and post here.
2023-8-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Gessem Posted at 8-4 04:39
Thanks for answer. I will try record from Goggles and post here.

You are most welcome. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-8-6
Use props
djiuser_CgfRJ0GoEtU6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 205371 ft
Philippines

@Gassem, did you solve this? I got the same issue today.
1-4 20:34
Use props
Gessem
lvl.1
Brazil

djiuser_CgfRJ0GoEtU6 Posted at 1-4 20:34
@Gassem, did you solve this? I got the same issue today.

Hi, unfortunately I didn’t solve this issue. That problem occurred some days before my warranty finish. Sometimes the problem don’t appear, other times it appears often. I guess, maybe, it’s related with some bug or signal interference. I hope someday dji next update solve it.
1-5 04:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules