Integra Goggles with FPV remote Controller 2
1521 6 2023-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ranger7777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 152782 ft
United States

I am close to ordering the Integra goggles for use with my Avata and DJI FPV drones.  I need one more confirmation that the Integra Goggles wiill link with my remote controller 2 that I origially received with my DJI FPV.  That promted me to buy the Avata since the goggles and controller from my DJI FPV was compatible.  Motion controllers are fun but I prefer a trditional controller.  Seems looking at the various product specs not everything is updated.

So, is the DJI Integra Goggles compatible with the DJI Remote Controller 2 used with my Avata and DJI FPV.

2023-8-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Ranger7777. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 is compatible with the DJI Goggles Integra so you can use them with the Avata and FPV drones. Hope this helps.
2023-8-22
Use props
Ranger7777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 152782 ft
United States

DJI Gamora, Thanks for the confirmation.  I was almost completely certain that was the case but wanted to be sure!
2023-8-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Ranger7777 Posted at 8-23 07:33
DJI Gamora, Thanks for the confirmation.  I was almost completely certain that was the case but wanted to be sure!

You are most welcome, Ranger7777. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-9-2
Use props
J CARDINALE
New

United States

Do the integra goggles work with the mini 3 pro? & the dji goggles v2 don’t work with the mini 3 pro is that correct?
4-19 10:26
Use props
Dirty Bird
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 41442379 ft
  • >>>
United States

J CARDINALE Posted at 4-19 10:26
Do the integra goggles work with the mini 3 pro? & the dji goggles v2 don’t work with the mini 3 pro is that correct?

Correct.  At present time the Goggles 2 & Goggles Integra are compatible with the Mini 3 Pro, Mini 4 Pro, Air 3, & the original Avata.  When paired with all except the Avata, you MUST use the Motion Controller 2 for control.  The standard RCs do not work.  For the original Avata you can use the MC2 or the FPV Controller 2 for piloting.
4-19 10:57
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

J CARDINALE Posted at 4-19 10:26

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Mini 3 Pro with a firmware v01.00.0600 or above can be linked with the DJI Goggles Integra (v01.04.00.00 and above) together with the DJI RC Motion 2 (v01.06.00.00 and above). In addition, the DJI FPV Goggles V2 is not compatible with the DJI Mini 3 Pro. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a nice day ahead.
4-19 19:44
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules