Goggles Integra and Mini 4 Pro cannot connect
857 12 1-31 05:51
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hjdosloakflkafl
lvl.1

Hong Kong

My Mini 4 Pro is paired with the RC2 controller. How do I switch between the RC2 and Goggles Integra?
1-31 05:51
Use props
The Ollie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116362 ft
Germany

We are all waiting for a firmware update which makes M4P, Integra and RC2 compatible.
Currently you need the RC Motion 2 to fly with the M4P and the integra
1-31 06:10
Use props
Hjdosloakflkafl
lvl.1

Hong Kong

The Ollie Posted at 1-31 06:10
We are all waiting for a firmware update which makes M4P, Integra and RC2 compatible.

Thanks for that. I guess I didn’t search well enough. Quite frustrating, given the price of the Integra!
1-31 06:24
Use props
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

You have to bind the Integra goggles and the motion 2 controller to the Mini 4. Once you have that working, I find the best method for me is to rebind the RC2 with the Mini 4, and live with the "not using bound device" popup displaying in the goggles at at times for no reason except DJI craziness , and then you can fly the drone 5 times before you have to turn on the drone and RC2 and let them connect and then you get another 5 DJI craziness flights with the goggles before having to repeat that process.
Either way you have to live with the "not using bound device" displaying on the RC2 screen or Integra goggles. If you don't want to keep seeing that on the display, you have to keep binding and rebinding every 5 flights. I've mentioned this in a post on here, and hopefully DJI will fix this issue for our flying enjoyment
I also highly recommend Hons VR lenses for the goggles, they have much less edge distortion and over all distortion than the factory Integra lenses. I just bought the straight no prescription lenses, but you can have them make you prescription lenses as well. I also just ordered a couple aftermarket foam replacments for the factory goggles pad as I find the factory one puts a lot of pressure on the top of my nose, but thats no doubt an individual thing.
1-31 07:22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please be reminded that when the DJI Goggles 2/Integra is in use, only the DJI RC Motion 2 is supported. You may refer to the screenshot below. Thank you for your understanding.

2-1 00:17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

The Ollie Posted at 1-31 06:10

Hi, there. We thank you for your input. Please know that we've forwarded this particular request to our relevant team. We encourage you to pay attention to our official website for future updates. Cheers!
2-1 00:22
Use props
Hjdosloakflkafl
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Manitobahunter Posted at 1-31 07:22
You have to bind the Integra goggles and the motion 2 controller to the Mini 4. Once you have that working, I find the best method for me is to rebind the RC2 with the Mini 4, and live with the "not using bound device" popup displaying in the goggles at at times for no reason except DJI craziness , and then you can fly the drone 5 times before you have to turn on the drone and RC2 and let them connect and then you get another 5 DJI craziness flights with the goggles before having to repeat that process.
Either way you have to live with the "not using bound device" displaying on the RC2 screen or Integra goggles. If you don't want to keep seeing that on the display, you have to keep binding and rebinding every 5 flights. I've mentioned this in a post on here, and hopefully DJI will fix this issue for our flying enjoyment  
I also highly recommend Hons VR lenses for the goggles, they have much less edge distortion and over all distortion than the factory Integra lenses. I just bought the straight no prescription lenses, but you can have them make you prescription lenses as well. I also just ordered a couple aftermarket foam replacments for the factory goggles pad as I find the factory one puts a lot of pressure on the top of my nose, but thats no doubt an individual thing.

Thanks for your help and suggestions, I’ve unbound the RC2 and got the Goggles connected now.

I do wish DJI would sort this out - as a novice with Goggles, I want the benefit of binding the drone and not having to keep unbinding to switch between controllers. It also seems I have to unbind and reconnect to RC2 in order to update the drone’s firmware. What a palaver.
2-2 22:16
Use props
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

Hjdosloakflkafl Posted at 2-2 22:16
Thanks for your help and suggestions, I’ve unbound the RC2 and got the Goggles connected now.

I do wish DJI would sort this out - as a novice with Goggles, I want the benefit of binding the drone and not having to keep unbinding to switch between controllers. It also seems I have to unbind and reconnect to RC2 in order to update the drone’s firmware. What a palaver.

You can update all of them through the DJI Assist 2. You download and install it on your PC and the plug them in with a DJI USB cable, and it will show you what is available to update or refresh. I avoided using it for a couple years but had to get it to update the goggles and Motion 2, so I just refreshed the firmware on my mini 4 and RC2 as the latest firmware has a bug with the AR homepoint. so I've gotten used to using it..It didn't fix anything with the firmware bug, but I was able to temporarily get rid of that crap they just added to the start screen that I'll never use, lol.
As I mentioned, I just leave my drone bound to the RC2 and just put up with the not using bound device message in the goggles. When you leave it bound to the RC2, you only have to power up the RC 2 and drone together every 5 flights, you don't have to take off or anything, and it resets being able to use the goggles for another 5 flights. Less of a pain in the ass then rebinding it all the time. When I go out flying, I do several flights with both, so that would mean I would have to bind and rebind the thing like 8 times, every time I go flying, which makes zero sense at all, not to mention the fact I'm flying out in the bush inBC, Canada, and a lot of the time there is marginal to no cell signal.  
I just picked up an aftermarket foam replacment for the goggles, one of the popular ones with the nose left bare, its not perfect but better than having the pressure sitting totally on top of my nose. It also placed my eyes slightly closer to the lenses, so I can move the lenses closer together so they focus better and that together with the Hons VR lenses I picked up makes things much more fun and relaxing to fly.
2-2 22:53
Use props
bberg
lvl.2

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-1 00:17
Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please be reminded that when the DJI Goggles 2/Integra is in use, only the DJI RC Motion 2 is supported. You may refer to the screenshot below. Thank you for your understanding.

[view_image]

DJI please update firmware which to make M4P, Integra and RC2 compatible
2-20 22:26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

bberg Posted at 2-20 22:26
DJI please update firmware which to make M4P, Integra and RC2 compatible

Thank you for your input. Rest assured that your input will be cascaded to our relevant team for future reference. Please stay tuned to our official website for future updates!
2-22 21:20
Use props
ZoNoMo
New
  • >>>
United States

Sorry, I am confused.  Newbie here. I was expecting my MiniPro 4, my Integra and RC2 to all seamlessly work. I see that these posts are super old.  I understand the Firmware hasn't been updated so its all seamless but is there, or is there NOT a work around to make the RC2, Integra, and MiniPro4 work together?
5-13 17:54
Use props
The Ollie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116362 ft
Germany

ZoNoMo Posted at 5-13 17:54
Sorry, I am confused.  Newbie here. I was expecting my MiniPro 4, my Integra and RC2 to all seamlessly work. I see that these posts are super old.  I understand the Firmware hasn't been updated so its all seamless but is there, or is there NOT a work around to make the RC2, Integra, and MiniPro4 work together?

Many users expected this, but unfortunately it hasn't worked so far.

There was a workaround on the Mini 3 that doesn't work on the Mini 4 Pro. DJI has now brought the Goggles 3 onto the market, with which the M4P, G3 and RC2 work together.

The topic has been addressed many times here in the forum, but so far there is no information whether DJI will make M4P, Integra and RC2 compatible or not. Is it technically not  possible or it's purely marketing to sell the Goggles 3.
5-14 01:02
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ZoNoMo Posted at 5-13 17:54

Hi there. We deeply regret that we fell short of your expectations. They are not compatible at the moment and there is no announcement yet about the Goggles 2/Integra support for the RC 2.  Rest assured we will forward your feedback to the relevant team. Thank you for your patience.
5-14 02:50
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules